Introducing myself

Options
First of all thank you for letting me join....My name is Megan I live in California I am a single mom of 2 kids. I work as a caregiver/med tech in a retirement home. Looking forward to meeting you all and gathering lots of info .

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome aboard!
  • Patti2008
    Patti2008 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best wishes in your journey!
  • dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to hearing of your successes.
  • tayusuki
    tayusuki Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Looking forward to your journey~ ^^
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place. Lots of support and advice.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your group. I've recently started low carb eating and progressing into Keto. I have 6 kids ranging from 23 yes old with youngest being 18 months old. I really need to get 23 years of baby weight off. No more excuses. :-)
  • dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hi @SarcasticBlondie

Glad you made it here. Have a look at the Launchpad up there ^^^^^. Lots of good info for all kinds of things there. And I think recently some discussion threads were put into the announcement area so we don't lose good info from our members.

If you have questions, just ask. There are many different dieters here. From slow carbers, to low carbers, ketoers, some veggie low carbers and let us not forget the meatavores! Lots of experience too.

Welcome! And I look forward to hear about your successes.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. :) The launch pad sticky mentioned above is a GREAT resource that our mods built. Do check it out.
    Hello everyone. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your group. I've recently started low carb eating and progressing into Keto. I have 6 kids ranging from 23 yes old with youngest being 18 months old. I really need to get 23 years of baby weight off. No more excuses. :-)

Welcome. :)
    Wow... That's potentially 12-18 years of diapers. <Bowing down in awe>
  • benwould
    benwould Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! New year, another fat loss resolution. This year I finally realized that my resolution is not 'lose 40 lbs', it's 'be 40 lbs lighter on Dec 31 2017'. Duh!
    Cheers,
    Ben
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    LOL. Those lost pounds are too easily found.
  • Juliegray1963
    Juliegray1963 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome to everyone. Been on mfp for some time but only started LCHF back n October but had some blips. Today was a great day!