Summer 2017 Spread Sheet

Options
Hello all! Here is the spread sheet updated to have a more summer feel. I fixed it so that our usernames will follow you as you go further into the spread sheet so that you know which row is yours!

As always, if there is anything that is wrong with the sheet or you cannot edit it please let me know!

~Tristan

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A6GlbO85Visd66dZBd1c8o1k1VfwRSSIzCgcAwPQCQw/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• kefalo
    kefalo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic, thank you!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, I won't be checking in as often because I am focusing less on the scale and more on inches, fitness, and nutrition but I will update my weight as when I do get on the scale.
  • wndlady
    wndlady Posts: 70 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I am trying to type into the spreadsheet, but as soon as I click "enter" to go to another box, my info erases. Should I just post here?

Never mind. I think I got it.
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    wndlady wrote: »
    I am trying to type into the spreadsheet, but as soon as I click "enter" to go to another box, my info erases. Should I just post here?

Never mind. I think I got it.

Let me know if you are still having problems!
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I finally got it
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    meat513 wrote: »
    I finally got it
    Lol, I just replied to you on the other forum! I am glad it is working for you :)
  • Jodie246
    Jodie246 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is great, glad to be back on track. Christmas was great, but I managed to pack on 6lbs between 24Dec and the start of this week - if only I could lose it that quickly!! Good luck with your Summer goals everyone.
  • kefalo
    kefalo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I was away for the past week visiting my parents so forgot to put my weight into the spreadsheet - but I did lose some. The issue is that I did not stick to my diet while I was away so I think there won't be a loss this week - hopefully there won't be a gain though!
  • PerwinkleSummer
    PerwinkleSummer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you. This was great this late fall/early winter. I'm entered.