Onederland or Bust!

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Who in the group is on the journey to Onederland? I am, I would love to make it this challenge but it will be close. This thread can be a place of encouragement to those that are on this journey and a celebration for each as we get closer;vjbb0130cija.jpg

Replies

• Only_Today
    Only_Today Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Raising my hand and screaming wildly, "me!". I will NOT make it this round but every pound is in the right direction. I have not been in ONEderland in 40 years. I get close! Then I blow it. It's my M.O. NOT this time! I'm on the bus and I'm not turning around. Down 5.7 this week (so far) tomorrow will be the official weigh in.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm on the journey! I've never been in ONE-derland in almost all of my teenage and adult life. Can't wait to get there!. I could have been there by September but I fell off the wagon.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    I am. I have 14 pounds to go.
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 490 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm in!!! Depending on the day, I'm 10-14 pounds from Onederland. In the past couple of years I've been able to get under 200 for a few days before going back up, right now I'm struggling to lose any real weight, gaining and losing the same few pounds. I know I need to make some major changes to see any results, change isn't easy.
    I've only been over 200 for a few years, a few years too many!!!
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am definitely working towards Onederland and will hopefully see it by the end of this challenge... no, not hopefully... I WILL see it by the end of this challenge. I was at a plateau for a couple of weeks and finally lost 2.8 lbs this last week so I only have 13.4 more to go until I dive into Onderland. It has been about 10 years since I there and I sure miss it...lol.

I wish you all strength, perseverance, and success!
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I was so close last summer (8 lbs. away!) and life happened and I let it bamboozle me. Not this time! I probably won't make it this round, but I will be ready for the next challenge to hit that magical mark of ONEderland!
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    I'm in!! I was so close last summer (8 lbs. away!) and life happened and I let it bamboozle me. Not this time! I probably won't make it this round, but I will be ready for the next challenge to hit that magical mark of ONEderland!

I also got 8 pounds away and sabotaged myself. Not this time.
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    We've got this @kayjosh2422! Let's get'r done!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    13.5 pounds to go!
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    A year ago I was 3 pounds away, I even got under for a short time, now I'm 13 away :•(
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    1crvygrl wrote: »
    A year ago I was 3 pounds away, I even got under for a short time, now I'm 13 away :•(

You will do it!
  • kethra
    kethra Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm on my journey to ONEderland never to leave again, so is my husband. I should be able to hit it by April. I'm just 17 lbs away now :)
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    It was a big celebration when I hit Onederland. I have been able to stay away from the 200 range with determination and love of how I feel. Keep up the good work!!!
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Less than 10 lbs away now!! So excited!
  • wow_suzibear1
    wow_suzibear1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not this challenge but possibly the next :smiley:
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I've hit ONErland this challenge. Now to stay there!! I kept yoyoing up and over, then down and under. So far, all of this last week I've been able to stay down under by 2lbs!
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    I've hit ONErland this challenge. Now to stay there!! I kept yoyoing up and over, then down and under. So far, all of this last week I've been able to stay down under by 2lbs!

Woohoooo...congratulations! I'm so very excited for you. Definitely time for the happy dance!!