on again

Options
Knbeet
Knbeet Posts: 19 Member
I will be going back on phase 1 again starting January 9th with a friend. Almost 2.5 years ago I lost almost 50lbs. I haven't been on the plan for 2 years and have gained about half back. Lots has changed in those two years so fingers crossed it is as easy as it was the first time

Replies

• Knbeet
    Options
    Day 1 down. So far so good lol... I hope all that started back or for first time on the plan much success.
  • Knbeet
    Options
    anyone know the carb grams goal on phase 1?
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Knbeet wrote: »
    anyone know the carb grams goal on phase 1?

I don't think there are specific numbers but I try to keep mine under about 35 net carbs. I find days where I have 2 sweet items or a higher carb veggie, my weight loss is slower. I try to limit my sweet treats to 1 a day.
  • LRZachau
    LRZachau Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started it on 5 January. Sure hope you have some words of wisdom for me.
    The first week was quite hard, but it is getting easy accept for one thing: I really, really, really miss my weekend wine with my hubby. Sorry, but seltzer water with a twist of lime just doesn't cut it.
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    LRZachau wrote: »
    Hello, I just started it on 5 January. Sure hope you have some words of wisdom for me.
    The first week was quite hard, but it is getting easy accept for one thing: I really, really, really miss my weekend wine with my hubby. Sorry, but seltzer water with a twist of lime just doesn't cut it.

I missed my wine a lot at first too. But stick to the program, you won't regret it! I've lost 40lbs since Oct 13th. I'm very happy with the program. Feel free to add me if you like, I track my food daily.
  • Knbeet
    Options
    I have done this program twice. I actually use the amino drink as "wine" as it's quite flavourful and put it in my wine glass. It doesn't count as a package as it's a supplement ... help maintain muscle mass.