Blogging

Options
AngieViolet
AngieViolet Posts: 232 Member
Hi! I've been blogging my journey, but have had a lot of struggles making myself post new entries because of some backlash. The writing process helps me to stay honest with myself. I'd love some feedback from people who know the struggles and rewards. I'd appreciate your opinions!

http://www.butyouhavesuchaprettyface.com/

Replies

• jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    @AngieViolet I just looked at a couple of your posts and LOVE them / they are very real and honest and I don't know why you would or should receive backlash for it. Anyhow, ignore the backlash and keep doing what you're doing. You kind of remind me of my friend @NicoleL874 and she's all kinds of awesome!!! :)

• Stephaniev51697
    Stephaniev51697 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    @AngieViolet I absolutely LOVE your blog!!! You are so open and honest.. it brought me to tears a few times... Ignore the haters, keep being you, YOU ARE FIERCE AND AMAZING!!!!
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Ha! My head may get big. :wink:

I started vlogging for a short time, but the editing was tiresome, and I limited my topics. Maybe when I get back home I'll rethink...

I was worried about backlash as well, but you know what, change names to protect the innocent, but tell your story. Afterall, it's YOUR story.
  • AngieViolet
    AngieViolet Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thank you all soooo much. I don't want to sound crazy, but reading your comments and encouragement helps me sooooo much! This much change in life is scary and a bit unsteady. I really appreciate your kind words and support!