Kettlebell Swing
    Goblet squat 3X5X 30
    Russian kettle bell swing 19X7X30

40lbs loss by May 27th Challenge
    Fitness Test
    Push-ups-4X 10
    Sit ups-4X 10
    Jumping jacks 4X10

The scale is finally moving in the right direction! I have loss 4.8lbs since the 1st! Supper hard to restrict my sweet tooth! We are still working toward going Keto the beginning of February. We are reducing carbs slowly.
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone on ur successes!

Bland day, repeat weight with burpees, assisted pull-ups, and some deltoid work thrown in. Oh and some goblet squats :).

SL
    Squats: 35
    BP: 20
    Rows: 35, 5x3 (30 seems easy, 35 challenging, so doing a middle ground. Not sure if this is the correct way of doing that but).

• DDHFree
    DDHFree Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Great Job guys. Amy I am finally 100% well again so if you are not, hang in there as I know you will be there soon too. Congrats everyone on the weight loss. I was hoping to see a loss for this past week but hard to tell since mother nature is due any moment now.
  • DDHFree
    Options
    Excited to start Week 3. Can you believe it? After another week, it will be time to share our first 4 week progress. I'm excited however it turns out.

Week: 3: Workout: 1

Squat
    63 lb 4 × 6

Bench Press
    55 lb 4 × 6

Lat Pulldown
    55 lb 4 × 6
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,135 Member
    Options
    Stronglift Rest Day

Kettlebell Swing
    GobletSquats- 6x5x30
    Kettlebell Swing- 40x7x30

40lbs loss by May 27th Challenge
    Fitness Test
    Push-ups-4x12
    Sit ups-4X 12
    Jumping jacks-4X 12
  • amyinthetardis1231
    amyinthetardis1231 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Still not quite 100% but most of the way back. Today felt really rushed because of the MLK day-off crowd, hurrying to finish before the gym daycare closed, and lines of people waiting for the squat rack but I got through a workout. Hopefully by Weds I'll feel fully back up to snuff.

Squats: warmup 2x5 @ 85, 3x5 @ 110, 2x5 @ 105
    Bench: 5x5 @ 60
    Rows: 1x5 then 2x10 @ 75. Went to 10s to get through them faster because I had to finish and get my daughter from the gym daycare before they went to their afternoon closure. Still detest rows but I actually liked doing them in higher rep sets better than the 5x5 so I might stick with that.
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Got my strong lifts done today. Keeping the weights about the same
    Squat 115
    Bench 75
    Row 85

Finally nice outside so got to run 6 miles outside!
  • cherrybomb333
    cherrybomb333 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

Due to some family/personal issues, I had to take most of the past week off. So I feel like it's in my best interest to start back at what would be day 1 of my program. It feels like I'm spinning my wheels a bit at the moment, but I know it's a better move for my health/injury prevention. Good to see everyone's progress, and I hope you all have a great week!

WEEK 3

DAY 1 - CHEST

Flat Bench
    Set 1: 50 lb x 5
    Set 2: 55 lb x 5
    Set 3: 65 lb x 10

Accessory lifts:

Incline Dumbbell Bench press
    50 lb x 10 x 3

Incline Push-up
    10 x 3
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Welcome back @cherrybomb333 !

Looks like almost everyone is back, .... Yeaaaa.

Looking over tomorrows workout, getting my head around it and getting excited.

Happy Monday all!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    You ladies are AWESOME! Let me know if you do another one of these and I would love to join! :)
  • DDHFree
    Options
    Great to have everyone back. I think this is going to be so exciting to watch everyone accomplish goals and especially to recognize them every 4 weeks. So keep in mind for this week and next week that you want to have some successes to show on Monday, Jan 30th. Keep going Team Finish_No_Matter_What!

Tiffanylacourse, will do.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I weighed in yesterday for the week.
    Start Weight: 204#
    Current:1/16/17 199.6 # current loss: 4.4#
    End Date: 05/06/2017 179#

Goals:
    1. lose 25# of fat
    2. stick to a low carb diet
    3. Follow hunger cues, and only eat when hungry
    4. Improve mobility and be rid of the pain in my leg
    5. Strengthen my back and hips (injury prevention)

Doing well on my goals this week, just need to get my workouts in. Acing 1-4! Oping to get in 2 SL workouts :) Glad everyone is feeling better!
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    DDHFree wrote: »
    Great to have everyone back. I think this is going to be so exciting to watch everyone accomplish goals and especially to recognize them every 4 weeks. So keep in mind for this week and next week that you want to have some successes to show on Monday, Jan 30th. Keep going Team Finish_No_Matter_What!

Tiffanylacourse, will do.

Thank you @DDHFree :smiley:
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,135 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • DDHFree
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »

I sent Tiffany a private message and left her the message below but in the old thread.

Tiffancylacourse, I see that you posted to the original sign up post. I've been trying not to launch that thread but thought I would check it to see if may you were the one who posted. Admittedly, I do want to keep the group small and not get into a never ending sign up mode.

But it sounds you really are serious about joining so if you are still interested please join us. I think the other ladies will be okay with one more. I will see if I can message you in case you do not see this message.
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options

I sent Tiffany a private message and left her the message below but in the old thread.

Tiffancylacourse, I see that you posted to the original sign up post. I've been trying not to launch that thread but thought I would check it to see if may you were the one who posted. Admittedly, I do want to keep the group small and not get into a never ending sign up mode.

But it sounds you really are serious about joining so if you are still interested please join us. I think the other ladies will be okay with one more. I will see if I can message you in case you do not see this message.

Thank you! I'm going to post a separate post with my program, goals, etc. :flowerforyou:
  • DDHFree
    Options

Thank you! I'm going to post a separate post with my program, goals, etc. :flowerforyou:

Can't wait to read them Tiffany. So glad you are joining us!
  • DDHFree
    Options
    In case we have others who want to join, here are the details so that everyone is aware.

The joining of this group will officially close on Saturday, January 21st, 2017. This will allow others who are serious about committing to the remaining weeks:
    1. The opportunity to join
    2. At least 1 week of working out {or maybe you've already started} so that you can participate in the first 4-Week-Result-Sharing exercise.
    3. Enough remaining weeks to make some kick-butt overall progress.
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    SW: 179.4lbs.
    CW: 179.4lbs. (+/- 0.0lbs.)
    GW: 145lbs.

Goals:
    1. Lose 34.4 lbs.
    2. Stick to macros as closely as possible.
    3. Don't snack when bored.
    4. Start, stick to, and complete Strong Curves
    5. Increase water intake.

Starting Measurements:

Arms (Biceps): 13"
    Bust: 41"
    Chest: 35.5"
    Waist: 36.5"
    Abdomen: 38.5"
    Hips: 44"
    Thighs: 26.5"
    BF%: 32% (Using http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol/home-body-fat-test-2774-143.html)
  • DDHFree
    Options
    Great goals Tiffany! Look forward to witnessing you achieve them! Let's do it!