What NSV are you looking forward to?

Options
cjdsign
cjdsign Posts: 202 Member
rcjsipryjxb6.jpg
We all have "Non-Scale Victories" that we look forward to. Some examples are, fitting into that sexy dress, walking a mile, Going to the movies and sitting through it all, going on a hike, participating in a race, riding a bike again, fitting into those skinny jeans, planting a garden, etc. What are your NSV's? Note them here and come back now and again to see if you have accomplished them!!! Quote your goal and note when you accomplished it and what you did to celebrate it!!! Come on Everyone! Let's do this!! CJ B)

Replies

• cjdsign
    Options
    I'm looking forward to sitting in my walker without pinching my side hips!!
  • yasef13
    yasef13 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be in the next size down @ my son's graduation party in 5 weeks.
  • comic_mcfly
    comic_mcfly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    im looking to walk more with needed my walker
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to dropping a dress size
  • cjdsign
    Options
    Girls, I look forward to no side boobs!! They just don't look good on me!! LOL *WINK*
  • cjdsign
    Options
    ACCOMPLISHED!! I can sit in my walker, with braced leg out and no pinching and no turning sideways to sit in it!! YAY!!!
  • wheetree
    wheetree Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to draw my bow before hunting season next fall. And walk to a hunting site without having to stop and take a breather.
  • wheetree
    wheetree Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Also be able to wear some of the nice shirts I bought without having to use a neck tab extender.