Week 2 Weigh in! Jan. 16th - 22nd

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Mid way through January! How did that happen? How was your week? Did you struggle, did you have victories? Share and let us know how your week went.

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    CSW: 149
    CW: 148
    Gained a little bit this week. I didn't log as well as I should have when I was visiting family and had a bit too many restaurant meals. Also did not do as well with exercise. But, I know there will be weeks like that and I need to keep going!
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    aquarabbit wrote: »
    CSW: 149
    CW: 148
    Gained a little bit this week. I didn't log as well as I should have when I was visiting family and had a bit too many restaurant meals. Also did not do as well with exercise. But, I know there will be weeks like that and I need to keep going!

It's life, we will have easy days to track and than the unexpected days. All you can do is try to make the best food choice you can, track the best you can and let any guilt go..just move on.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    SW- 211.4 lbs
    Week 1- 208.8 lbs
    Week 2- 214 lbs

+5.2 lbs. What am I doing wrong?! I know I'm eating at or just below maintenance level, but I shouldn't be gaining that much! :'(
    I've been logging a lot more of my food this last week. Just need to try harder this week. And still no exercise. No energy or motivation for it.
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    megannxx wrote: »
    SW- 211.4 lbs
    Week 1- 208.8 lbs
    Week 2- 214 lbs

+5.2 lbs. What am I doing wrong?! I know I'm eating at or just below maintenance level, but I shouldn't be gaining that much! :'(
    I've been logging a lot more of my food this last week. Just need to try harder this week. And still no exercise. No energy or motivation for it.

Are you drinking your water? Are you eating foods high in sodium? Is it close to that time of the month? So many factors can play into this. Are you counting calories or doing another program? You might need more food, sounds odd but you might need to play around with your calories.
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    Starting challenge weight 224.4
    Weigh in 1. 222 (-2.4)
    Weigh in 2 - 219 (-3) tot. loss this challenge 5.4 pounds
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    SW 211.6
    W 1 213
    W 2 213
    Decided to make Monday my weigh-in day. Have a daughter and 3 grandchildren living with us, not sure for how long, so may mess with my plans, but will do what I can til everything goes back to 'normal'.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    megannxx wrote: »
    SW- 211.4 lbs
    Week 1- 208.8 lbs
    Week 2- 214 lbs

Are you drinking your water? Are you eating foods high in sodium? Is it close to that time of the month? So many factors can play into this. Are you counting calories or doing another program? You might need more food, sounds odd but you might need to play around with your calories.

I'm drinking anywhere between 6-10 cups of water daily. And I'm thinking within the next week, so that could be part of it. Supper was a bit higher in sodium than usual. I'm counting calories and trying to figure out my range but I'm usually averaging about 2000-2200 calories. I need to switch some foods out for others. I've switched out chocolate for cashews. (I moved back in December and really need to dig out my food scale!) But yes, I agree. I think playing around with my calories will really help me out.
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    MFP Start: 264.4
    CSW: 240.4
    CGW: 220.4
    UGW: 170

1/10: 234.4
    1/17: 234.0

This week: -0.4
    To go: 13.6
    Overall: -6.4

Not much of a loss, but it's a loss. It probably didn't help that I made a "comfort" meal on Sunday. Those carbs get me every time. I did get started back on my treadmill this weekend. It's a slow start because of my knee, but it felt good to get back at it.
  • pmb0602
    pmb0602 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Down .5 this week. Slow and Steady - as long as it's going down!!!
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    MFP SW: 215
    CSW: 163.4
    CGW: 153
    UGW: 130

Week 1 weigh in: 161.2
    Week 2 weigh in: 158.4

-2.8 lb loss this week.
  • MLL0319
    MLL0319 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 154.4
    Week 2 152.2
    I had a good week as my husband and I joined a gym last week. It has been fun working out together. This week has brought many personal life challenges, but we were able to make it to the gym today.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    CSW - 176.8
    CGW - 170
    UGW - 165

Jan 10th - weighin 177.4
    Jan 17th - 176

Down -1.4 pounds
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    It is that time of the month. I step on the scale and weighed in at 173 lbs. I feel bloated and heavy with water weight.
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    It is that time of the month. I step on the scale and weighed in at 173 lbs. I feel bloated and heavy with water weight.

The good thing is you know next weeks weigh in you won't feel that way.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    MFP SW: 285
    UGW: 150
    CSW: 191
    CGW: 160

Week 1 - 184.75
    Week 2 - 182.5