Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A little late to the game!

kunmingmom
kunmingmom Posts: 60 Member
I'm on day 3 of level one! Hard but worth it!! I'm determined to move more!! I'm also doing beginner rebounding routines. I used to be a long distance runner and boy have I fallen off the wagon!

Replies

• EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    It's never too late to join. We are all on different levels. It's nice to have you here you can totally do this ♡
  • janice8889
    janice8889 Posts: 10 Member
    Awesome! Can't wait to see how well you do!!
  • bellissimaluna
    bellissimaluna Posts: 75 Member
    I am super late in the game, but would like to join the challenge.....you guys are all doing so great!!!
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Never too late. I took a week off because of injuries and what have you. so we will be probably going on the same pace.
  • TheMerryBoffin
    TheMerryBoffin Posts: 15 Member
    I am late getting started with this. Life got in the way, etc.

Day 1 and I am appalled at how out of shape I am. Looking forward to finishing Level 1 and being able to say, "Wow, I remember when I couldn't do ______ on Day 1 and now I can."

Keep on truckin' everyone!
  • girlhermes
    girlhermes Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I just joined but I'm on day 9 of my Shred. Hoping you guys are still at it?
  • marieschneider4537
    marieschneider4537 Posts: 11 Member
    @girlhermes I just started day 1!!