Non Scale Victories!

Options
cjdsign
cjdsign Posts: 202 Member
We all have them and they can be great motivators and encouragement for others! These are the Non Scale Victories you are seeing Now! Post them and lets keep the encouragement going in 2017!! <3<3:)

Replies

• cjdsign
    Options
    I'll start with the biggest one I have ever had!! Gosh, I've had so many lately!! First finding my size in Seconds and for $1 each! Brand Names and I can wear them now. Next, my closet is filled with clothes I can actually wear. The best, hubby said he could see the 35 lb loss!! YAY!! Happy New Year!!! CJ <3

Hahaha Hubby says, "tell them about your great news!" I forgot. Heart test in Dec shows no sign of my 3 heart attacks, no heart scaring visible, no prinz metals angina, No enlargement of the heart!! I still have a spasmatic angina, but it is easily treated!! So there is my NSV for the whole year!! YAY! CJ 9o8duodm7jn7.jpg
    131.JPG 425.4K
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Lovely pic cj, you look stunning
  • cjdsign
    Options
    Thank you Sweet Fried Lou!!
  • cjdsign
    Options
    Ok, picture this, I'm hobbling in an exo-skeletal brace in front of hubby and he says, "gee honey, your getting smaller". Goes to show you that even though we don't see it, others see our weight loss accomplishments!!
  • Grimmerdhore
    Grimmerdhore Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm paraplegic in a wheelchair, so I don't have a way to track my weight with a scale at home. Instead I use measurements. Today was my first check-in and I've lost 2 inches! I'm super excited. I've got a long way to go, I know, but it's nice to see improvement on my first check-in.