Weekly Check In: Jan. 15-Jan. 21

Options
TristansHawk
TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
Have something you just have to share? Need to rant or rave? Share it with us!
Post your smaller goal(s) for the week here as well :)

Replies

• TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any progress weight loss wise this week, however I did go to two Zumba classes and was able to try out my new Polar FT4 HRM! I had a blast at Zumba and am so excited that it actually fits into my schedule this week!

My goals for the week are to go to a minimum of 2 Zumba classes this week (out of 3) and eat at my calorie goal.
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I only made it to the gym once last week. This cold weather is kicking my butt. This week I need to workout...no excuses!
  • akielroki
    akielroki Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 75kg today from 77kg two weeks ago! I finally got used to balancing nutrition and calories. My knee is giving me so much grief so I can't do body weight exercises (squats, plank, etc.) But luckily I have ankle weights so I can try to strengthen the stablizing muscles around my knee and decrease the pain. Tensor wraps are my friends when doing activities around the house, dealing with all the stairs, taking out the compost and litter.

Listen to your body!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I've been a lot more active this week but I haven't done as well with my food choices. Plan to get it "all" back together today! Food, sleep, exercise, stress management. Slept well last night which helps with everything else. It's errand day for me, today. Thursday is my day for food shopping and I also usually stop by my friend's house for a cup of coffee since she cares for her mom and can't get out much. Makes for an all-around nice day. :)
  • wndlady
    wndlady Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Had a good week. Finally seeing some scale results that reflect the work I've put in.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    My week started well and finished well. The middle of the week---eh. For this next week, I will continue to focus on creating some new morning routine habits and better exercise habits.