How's everybody doing with there goals

Options
I'm doing ok really trying to work hard as I seriously want to lose 80 pounds by the end of the year just need to stay focused.

Replies

• astelita
    astelita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! I would like to loose 41 lb. Lets do it!
  • Missionmom17
    Missionmom17 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey Astelita that is great we can all do this I know it's hard at first but if you stay at it things will happen. please feel free to contact me anytime you need help or support I'm available by email, text, here, and snap chat as well
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 261 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I would like to loose 20 lbs. I raring to go.
  • Missionmom17
    Missionmom17 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lets do this I'm ready to reach my goal
  • mdev14
    mdev14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 50 lbs. by June 1st. I just had a baby two months ago and I have a toddler as well. I gained more weight than I had anticipated and am at my heaviest. I don't just want to do this for myself, I need to get fit and healthy for my family. I'm ready!
  • septembersmiles
    septembersmiles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost most of my weight but need to get the last 10 pounds off for good. I need motivation.
  • friendly71
    friendly71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been on weight watchers two weeks Monday. Hard to get used to. Loss 3 pounds. I want to lose 10 pounds starter.
  • leej0422
    leej0422 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm not sure if this is a private group, but I just wanted to join a general support group to keep myself motivated and motivate others if that's okay. Just a little bit about myself: I used to be 30% bf while I was in undergrad. Luckily, I had some friends to train me and over 2 years, I was able to lean down significantly. However, diet & motivate were a struggle over time, so I gained a good amount of that weight back.
    I'm currently a Physical Therapy student in Atlanta, GA, and my goal is to lose ~16lbs by the end of may.