Deb-- OMAD 01-01-2017 to present

Options
2»

Replies

• DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I picked up a "Biggest Loser" yoga DVD yesterday. It is about 6 weeks or so and advances in difficulty. I do need to stretch.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    DebSozo wrote: »
    I picked up a "Biggest Loser" yoga DVD yesterday. It is about 6 weeks or so and advances in difficulty. I do need to stretch.

Let us know how you go :)
  • AmeliaOMAD
    AmeliaOMAD Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi Deb! Checking in with you to see how you are going. Seems january has been tough for all of here with getting and staying back on track. If you need to talk let me know.
    Just started an 8 day fast, 2 days in. Hoping this will break my psychological barrier of "i NEED to eat".
    So far going very well, though we will see what the next days hold.
    How are you?
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    AmeliaOMAD wrote: »
    Hi Deb! Checking in with you to see how you are going. Seems january has been tough for all of here with getting and staying back on track. If you need to talk let me know.
    Just started an 8 day fast, 2 days in. Hoping this will break my psychological barrier of "i NEED to eat".
    How are you?

Don't we need to eat? I think we need to eat, just not too much. Be careful.
  • AmeliaOMAD
    Options
    Ah yes, been doing a LOT of research on therapeutic fasting. Water fasting can be done safely at home for up to 30 days before you need supervision, and are obviously not an idiot and don't work out, overexert/ listen to your body, etc. # days in now, doing ok really. Just bored
  • DebSozo
    edited January 2017
    Options
    How are you?

Hi, thanks for asking.

I threw my back out last week. It has been difficult pain-wise, but I haven't been very hungry. Actually OMAD has been fairly easy lately.
  • DebSozo
    Options
    Ah yes, been doing a LOT of research on therapeutic fasting. Water fasting can be done safely at home for up to 30 days before you need supervision, and are obviously not an idiot and don't work out, overexert/ listen to your body, etc. # days in now, doing ok really. Just bored

I've heard that walking is very therapeutic. I plan to start as soon as I get on the mend.
  • AmeliaOMAD
    Options
    Oh Deb I'm so sorry to hear that, you feeling any better?
  • DebSozo
    Options
    Oh Deb I'm so sorry to hear that, you feeling any better?

I strained it. This past week was horrible. It is just now getting bearable. Thanks for asking.
    <3
  • DebSozo
    Options
    How are you feeling, Amelia?
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Hope your better soon!