Making your diary available to your friends

I had someone tell me earlier today that she could not see my food diary. The strange this is, my settings had it visible 'for friends only', which she was.

I ended up having to change the setting to 'public'. Shouldn't have to, so I'm thinking either this is a glitch or a general bug. But in any case, you might want to check on this when you complete your daily diary.

And if anyone knows better, by all means illuminate me!

Replies

• TestingStill4Me
    TestingStill4Me Posts: 4 Member
    I certainly have no idea myself - this situation has caused me thought as well - earlier today before I read your comment -- - I was wondering - I changed mine from Friends only to MFP Members only - in my mind opening it up to " All myfitnespal members" - I am hoping that people will now be able to see my diary. I did it today - hence I have no idea if the setting has taken affect.
    Only reason I have not yet gone to total "Public" - is because I am thinking maybe Public means - all of internet - because that is how it works on Facebook and this site has lots of similarities with Facebook functions.
  • eturtlet
    eturtlet Posts: 35 Member
    I found out if you post after midnight that it doesn't show up in your feed. I normally finish my log the following morning so it's not showing up.
  • Zoo57
    Zoo57 Posts: 3 Member
    "posting after midnight" Makes sense. I was wondering why mine didnt come up. Good to know. Thanks ;)