Mini Goal Challenge - Week of January 22 to 29

Options
Wiseinwellness
Wiseinwellness Posts: 994 Member
edited January 2017 in Social Groups
Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.
2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.
3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! B)<3

Replies

• Wiseinwellness
    Options
    Hello my weekly warriors - this is your long lost Canadian friend Julie...

I am turning 50 this year (in July) and have a big ambitious goal of being my healthiest self.
    I am keen to join you again with mini goals. This mini goal challenge was my best motivator by far, as it broke it down what needs my focus in the week. Also a good way to celebrate and calibrate while in the same boat with all you Warriors :)

1 / track and stay green (0/3)
    2 / go to 1 workout class (0/1)
    3 / meet my daily step goal (0/5)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Weekly Goals Jan 23rd - 29th

Grocery shop 0/1
    Laundry 0/1
    Some type of exercise this week 0/2
    Continue 1/2 hour of cleaning/organizing household 0/3

Been really struggling to get back any sort of regular routine for awhile now. I imagine it's because I was ill so long and everything had to be left on hold? Trying to get a scedule or regular routine set up again for myself ..so that's likely why I've been MIA in the group.

Sorry about that Ladies.. I get signed in and poke around but get afraid I won't stay committed to anything so hesitate to post much.

Logging in daily I've been able to do and keeping foods in line is not been bad either, but the socializing has been lacking.

<3 Welcome back Julie, great to see you, can I borrow your coat?! :laugh: @torontojulie

Here's to the start of a truly great week Ladies! :smiley:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

gratitude1.jpg
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie - great to see you back. we have missed you. I know you can do the weekly goals. thanks for getting us started. it has been a very light group as of late but a good group. I hope we can all be more consistent. having said that, I will be going away at the end of this week for a vacation so will not be checking in much.

Hi Hearts- great to see you here. I understand how tough it is to get back to any kind of routine after dealing with being ill for an extended period of time. so today is a good start to your week. have a great one a make small goals.

not sure what my goals will be for the shortened week. I think to log in daily 4 days and then to do a workout 2 days. I know I will do it. I really need to.

have a great day ladies and keep checking in. we all need the boost and support.
  • Wiseinwellness
    Options
    Hi Hearts and Forest,
    It's nice to be back!

I know that just thinking I want to check in with you ladies makes me accountable to my goals.

1 / track and stay green (1/3) - hurray!
    3 / meet my daily step goal (0/5) - almost, but will work on this more deliberately tomorrow

Be well. Let me know how you are doing too :)
    Julie
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Julie!! So good to hear from you :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Grocery shop 0/1
    Laundry 0/1
    Some type of exercise this week 0/2
    Continue 1/2 hour of cleaning/organizing household 0/3

Been really struggling to get back any sort of regular routine for awhile now. I imagine it's because I was ill so long and everything had to be left on hold? Trying to get a scedule or regular routine set up again for myself ..so that's likely why I've been MIA in the group.

Sorry about that Ladies.. I get signed in and poke around but get afraid I won't stay committed to anything so hesitate to post much.

Logging in daily I've been able to do and keeping foods in line is not been bad either, but the socializing has been lacking.

<3 Welcome back Julie, great to see you, can I borrow your coat?! :laugh: @torontojulie

Here's to the start of a truly great week Ladies! :smiley:
    You know I understand the struggle indeed and no apologies necessary! The thing is you are not giving up. You will find your way back, just be patient with yourself and kind too.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Goals week of 1/23:
    1) Points within program - 0/5 (missed it: M)
    2) 7+ hrs of sleep - 1/4 (Did it: 0 )
    3) Check-in - 1/7 (W, Th, F, Sa, Su, M)

Jan WW Meeting (every Friday)
    Attendance - 3/4 (weigh in day)

"You get what you focus on. Focus on what you want." -- Zig Ziglar
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I forgot to tell Paulette -- Have a wonderful vacation! :smile:

Hearts good goals and I love the cleaning house one too! I just added that one to my goals for next week!
  • Wiseinwellness
    Options
    It's Tuesday. Goes by so fast!

Molly - good job on sleep and checking in. You are going strong here. I love it!

I skipped lunch by accident due to being busy with my mom and her various caregivers. An interesting learning for me. I felt hungry only one time and that was around 4pm, at which point I realized I hadn't eaten since 9am. This never happens because I'm not usually so busy!! So boredom plays a role in my over eating.

1 / track and stay green (2/3) - hurray!
    3 / meet my daily step goal (0/5) - almost, again...thinking this should be lowered to 10,000 steps again
  • forestrose910
    Options
    Happy Wednesday, All,

Julie- great job with your tracking and staying green. I understand about the steps. perhaps you can lower to something you can achieve and then once that is regular, increase it again.

Molly- you have done well with WW. good job with your sleep. I know you can make progress on the other goals. keep moving forward. Thanks for the good vacation wishes. I am so ready to be away and relax.

Hearts- thinking of you and hoping your week is going well.

Okay ladies- we are a small group but a mighty group. we can do this.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Goals week of 1/23:
    1) Points within program - 1/5 (missed it: M)
    2) 7+ hrs of sleep - 1/4 (Did it: M)
    3) Check-in - 2/7 (Th, F, Sa, Su, M)

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Keep up the good work Warriors! :smiley:

• Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi Warriors

Welcome back Julie.
    I have been checking in everyday and reading all of your notes. I have been off track for a while as I was sick for 4 weeks with a cold. I really need to get back into a routine.
  • Wiseinwellness
    Options
    Have a great vacation Paulette!
    Hi to everyone and hang in there. It's hump day so let's go down the other side strong.

1 / track and stay green (3/3) - hurray!
    3 / meet my daily step goal (1/5)

I need to commit to a workout now. I'll look at the schedule tomorrow.
  • Hearts_2015
    edited January 2017
    Options

Grocery shop 1/1
    Laundry 1/1
    Exercise 1/2
    Cleaning /organizing household 3/6
    Veggies 3/5

Forest when do you leave and how long will you be away? Safe travels xo's <3

ugh! I left personalized messages for all but now I look and they are gone.. oh well. :# hate when that happens. :s

Continue the great week Ladies!! <3
  • forestrose910
    Options
    Hi Hearts- I hate when that happens also. it is the thought that counts. Excellent job with your goals so far. so proud that you got in exercise. You are ahead of me now. thanks for the safe travel thoughts. I leave tomorrow morning. things are all ready to go. no last minute rush. LOL. keep it going.

Julie- I hope you found a workout in your schedule. Excellent job tracking and staying green. you also met your step goal. you can continue to get to your goals. thanks for the good vacation wishes.

sherri- so sorry you were sick. I have been dealing with cold and cough for the last month also. it really makes things tough. but hopefully you are on the uptake and can start to do what you want to get back into a routine. You can do this.

Molly- good job checking in. You can continue to get to your goals. take it one step at a time. remember it is progress not perfection. every healthy choice is a good one and gets you closer to where you want to be.

Okay all, Have a good week and a half. I may try to log on to keep my days streak but wont have much time to do any more than that. I will check back in when I return on Feb 6th. Keep it going and keep working on your good health.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Goals week of 1/23:
    1) Points within program - 1/5 (missed it: M, W)
    2) 7+ hrs of sleep - 2/4 (Did it: M,W)
    3) Check-in - 3/7 (F, Sa, Su, M)

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello! Great to see so many posts! Keep im coming! Thanks! :smile:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Molly- good job checking in. You can continue to get to your goals. take it one step at a time. remember it is progress not perfection. every healthy choice is a good one and gets you closer to where you want to be.
    Thanks Paulette! Enjoy trip! I am hoping for a maintain at my weigh in tomorrow with WW!

This discussion has been closed.