Where did everyone go?

Options

Replies

• eliasfuhrmler
    eliasfuhrmler Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oi, still there? :) Maybe we could all start our own group. Just got connected with MyFitnessPal today. Looking for some FTM's to share with.
  • AndrewKelley1
    AndrewKelley1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey, I see there are a few recent posts. I'm interested in connecting. If ya'll start another group let me know or send me a friend request.
  • feliciaboots
    feliciaboots Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hey all - still on MFP although I haven't been on the group in a while!
  • AndrewKelley1
    AndrewKelley1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi feliciaboots. I'm pretty new here.
  • Bheal57
    Bheal57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just found this group today. I don't get on the forums much but I'm pretty active on the app. Feel free to send me a friend request if you want. I'm nonbinary, AFAB, looking to get top surgery if/when I can organise the appointments and rigamarole.
  • DreithanGra
    DreithanGra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    fence007 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm jake and I have been on T for seven months and joined MFP about a year or so ago.
    I'm just looking for other ftm or mtf folks who are also working to lose weight. I have lost about 55 lbs in 18 months and have a goal to lose 40 more, hopefully in 6 months.
    I follow a bariatric 1200 calorie diet. My fiancée just had roux en y gastric bypass and I'm trying desperately to keep up with her :) j/k I know that's an unreasonable expectation.

Anyway, just looking for more friends on the trans spectrum to share weight loss and exercise tips.

I've recently joined the group- but I am a FTM who's trying to currently lose 100lbs due to my estrogen levels being a pain (as I sadly have very high E levels..) and honestly it's becomming more troublesome to diet or even exorcise due to my depression and dysphoria... so my exorcises are pretty limited.. :/

I'm here if you wanna talk though. !!
  • DanXander
    DanXander Posts: 5 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi all....kinda sad to see this group is not very active. I just (re)joined MFP and was hoping to find some other gender variant people. I am AFAB but currently identify as genderqueer (I think I might be transmasculine demiguy, but still trying to figure things outs for myself, tbh). Please use he/him/his pronouns for me, thanks. I gained a lot of weight the past year due to severe depression, and I am trying to lose it. I don't think I will be able to take T (because I have a history of blood clots), but I am hoping that working out will kinda help raise my T levels a little bit at least. Anyhow, feel free to add me, if you'd like.
  • feliciaboots
    Options
    Hi all - just wanted to say if you want, add me as a friend! The more the merrier!
  • mothpupper
    mothpupper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey All!

My name is Michaela and i'm MtF and been on hormones for almost a year now. I'm glad I found this group and i'm excited to get to know all of you!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like :::D
  • in_the_end
    in_the_end Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend as well!
  • KingstonJack3
    KingstonJack3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm Jack I am the Facilitator of the only Transmen's support group in Orange County, California.
    Been on MFP off and on for a while now but ready to give it another shot. I'd like too have more friends who have similar goals. Feel free to add me, it's easier to stay in touch that way.
  • feliciaboots
    Options
    @jackpro81 Check your inbox!
  • MJKS1
    MJKS1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just checking in.....anyone out there? :smiley:
  • MJKS1
    Options
    @feliciaboots - I think you might be the last person still on MFP from this group?
  • acrylicfox
    acrylicfox Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hey ya!
  • acrylicfox
    Options
    MJKS1 wrote: »
    Just checking in.....anyone out there? :smiley:

Do you know of any other similar MFP group that is more active?
  • MJKS1
    Options
    I am just back on MFP after a long break. Need to get rid of the work from home weight :p I have yet to surf around the various forums to see who’s active. I will let you know if I find anything.
  • feliciaboots
    Options
    MJKS1 wrote: »
    @feliciaboots - I think you might be the last person still on MFP from this group?

MAYBE! But I *AM* still here! :)

Hi @acrylicfox!
  • acrylicfox
    Options
    Hey ya! @feliciaboots, I just accepted your friend request, what ya up to? I'm havin' a slow start to the year but I like to be involved in the challenges on MFP (at the moment I'm doin' the <3 Valentine's day challenge <3)
  • feliciaboots
    Options
    Hi @acrylicfox ! I'm currently just counting calroeis and doing the late night snacking challenge - I have (had?) a bad habit of eating later in the evening and overnight so that's part of getting myself together. Other than that, just running - it's too cold to cycle so I run on a treadmill. Posted my best 5 km this year yesterday so total win!