Enabling negative calorie adjustments?

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
Not finding the option in diary settings on the app... where is it?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Guess you can't do it on the app.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I have an Android, I just had a quick look and i cant find it on there.
  • abbysmom22
    abbysmom22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have an iphone6 and it isn't on my app either, I think you can only get to it from the main web page. BUT that still didn't fix my issue, I cant get my steps/calories burned from my fitbit to show up on my MFP home page, any other suggestions? I really don't feel like it should be this complicated, I have been trying to get them to link for 2 days now!!!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    abbysmom22 wrote: »
    I have an iphone6 and it isn't on my app either, I think you can only get to it from the main web page. BUT that still didn't fix my issue, I cant get my steps/calories burned from my fitbit to show up on my MFP home page, any other suggestions? I really don't feel like it should be this complicated, I have been trying to get them to link for 2 days now!!!

Fitbit does not post Status Updates in your news feed. If it is setup correctly, then the steps and calorie adjustment are shown in your diary, not the news feed.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    abbysmom22 wrote: »

I have an Android, so not sure if it's the same on the iphone. From the menu on your phone, scroll down to steps and make sure you do NOT have "don't track steps, no step data will be stored" clicked. Select "fitbit tracker- your fitbit tracker can sync steps with myfitnespal". There is also an option to Add a device in there.