What is the biggest struggle that you have with your eating or exercise habbits? How do you beat it

Options
kaylangrandorff
kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
edited December 2016 in Social Groups
My biggest struggle is eating those sugary treats and drinking soda.
I have over come this cravings for either by drinking infused water and fizzy mineral water.
Sometimes it takes a lot of energy to beat the cravings, but when I do it is rewarding to know that I am strong enough to resist bad foods.

Replies

• asrai50
    asrai50 Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I have really wanted to adopt this WOE but have been sidelined by giving up cheese and yogurt. Hoping to learn alternatives that I can use to get me fully committed to it.
  • kaylangrandorff
    Options
    asrai50 wrote: »
    I have really wanted to adopt this WOE but have been sidelined by giving up cheese and yogurt. Hoping to learn alternatives that I can use to get me fully committed to it.

There are cheese and yogurt alternatives, which are pretty tasty. Those were my biggest and most favorite items. It was hard but when I look at myself and the progress so far, it was worth it.
  • summer21forever
    summer21forever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My biggest struggle is lethargy. When I get tired, I want quick carbs for the boost. The problem with that is I have the crash and want more. Hopefully by starting this new lifestyle I can get my energy back.
  • kaylangrandorff
    Options
    My biggest struggle is lethargy. When I get tired, I want quick carbs for the boost. The problem with that is I have the crash and want more. Hopefully by starting this new lifestyle I can get my energy back.

That is a popular struggle. With the correct steps towards a better lifestyle it will be something of the past. Your energy levels will increase and be maintained over the day. I have noticed a significant increase in my energy levels compared to before when I was eating anything and everything bad for the human body.
  • yoda8501
    yoda8501 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started the paleo diet 5 days ago, so far so good. I have an addiction to sweets, as soon as I finish a meal I really want something sweet. I need to break that habit.
  • kaylangrandorff
    Options
    yoda8501 wrote: »
    I started the paleo diet 5 days ago, so far so good. I have an addiction to sweets, as soon as I finish a meal I really want something sweet. I need to break that habit.

Try eating a spoonful of raw honey to curb the edge.