Options
2»

Replies

• bradcfairchild
    bradcfairchild Posts: 74 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    retro1981 wrote: »
    Anyone who wants to add me please do so, I have been low carbing since 2002. Currently age 35, 5ft 7 & 75kg

I like the sound of low carbing. Since 2002, wow!

I faced a dinner at some friends where potatoes and rolls were served. I didn't want to be annoying so I ate a roll with butter and half a potato with butter, sour cream and cheese. I skipped the jam even though it looked really good.

I'm thinking this is an easy diet until you eat out. Or my wife makes a delicious homemade dessert. I could do lower carbs 5 days a week and do my best on the weekends but I don't want to be obnoxious about it on the weekends. My wife has already mentioned that this diet is affecting our weekend dinner plans.

How do all you low carbers handle eating out?
  • cookie90mfp
    cookie90mfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting today anyone like to add me please do
  • PrudentemEtSanam
    Options
    I've been doing it for a while, add me, I log everyday!
  • IAmSagittarian82
    IAmSagittarian82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am on a low carb diet. As of last weigh-in, I had lost 14 lbs after dieting for 27 days. I prob won't check my weight again until next week. Would love to add friends!
  • Libellue23
    Libellue23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    retro1981 wrote: »
    Anyone who wants to add me please do so, I have been low carbing since 2002. Currently age 35, 5ft 7 & 75kg

I like the sound of low carbing. Since 2002, wow!

I faced a dinner at some friends where potatoes and rolls were served. I didn't want to be annoying so I ate a roll with butter and half a potato with butter, sour cream and cheese. I skipped the jam even though it looked really good.

I'm thinking this is an easy diet until you eat out. Or my wife makes a delicious homemade dessert. I could do lower carbs 5 days a week and do my best on the weekends but I don't want to be obnoxious about it on the weekends. My wife has already mentioned that this diet is affecting our weekend dinner plans.

How do all you low carbers handle eating out?

Depending on the eating out it's either super easy or really not.
    If it's eating out at a restaurant then easy to ask for pasta sauce on top of steamed broccoli /zucchini /spinach
    Eating at a friend's house can be easy Depending on the friends, we had a pasta night so i took my own zucchini noodles and told my friend that i cannot eat pasta. And I don't eat bread. So i still had the sauce and it was a higher carb day than normal but not pasta high.
    Another time I was told there would be low carb options and there was nothing suitible at all I just didn't eat untill cheese platter (that I'd brought )
  • SunniDaeLady
    SunniDaeLady Posts: 11 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm looking for low carb friends to add on myfitnesspal. I need that support. I have found a LOW carb substitute for gravy, and a good replacement for noodles but I am still hunting for a LOW carb white bread so I can enjoy a grilled cheese. I use the Oopsie bread for my a pancake. I don't like it in place of bread. I've tried many low carb cake heavy breads. Yes I tried the low carb bread with coconut flower. I guess I can't do coconut. So now I "think" I'm on the hunt for a yeast white bread that's low carb. Anything under 3 carbs a slice will work. Otherwise I won't touch bread. For my own taste it has to be a plain white bread. I also need crackers. I have tried making the cheese crackers from cheese. I've bought Flax seed crackers. Does anyone have a low carb cracker they like to make? Went for my walk. At the very least I am making sure I have 10,000 steps per day. I have a little less then 2000 to go. I'm off here to get that in. Thanks for listening.
  • SunniDaeLady
    SunniDaeLady Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • DeniseB12luv
    DeniseB12luv Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me.. I just started Monday!