Keto friends

Options
eva_letsdance
eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
Hi, i am looking for more friends that follow keto for support. Add me if you like. Have been doing Keto on and off for a year but i want to make it more permanent for the next few months. Lost 24 lbs but gained back some. Need to loose 30 more lbs. Thanks!

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi there ... I am a keto'er but I don't log my food anymore ...Feel free to add me :)
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.

This reminds me. I need to go and prune my friend list. Got to get rid of those who haven't logged in for months.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I don't log my food anymore (stopped in July, 2015), but am always open to new friends!
  • Libellue23
    Libellue23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Logging every day here. Looking to move 70kg (150lbs or 11 stone) also seeking motivated people
  • tammylotz9
    tammylotz9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am also doing keto. Having good results. Would love to share my experience with you! Could use tips myself
  • kimberwolf71
    kimberwolf71 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends and I am a serial diary/food stalker because I love variety and food prep and planning is key to my success. Feel free to add me if you'd like, just let me know you are from here!! :)
  • soechsner09
    soechsner09 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Just sent a request @eva_letsdance. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm always looking for more keto friends :)
  • GlitterRayne
    GlitterRayne Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've been gone for a bit but feel free to add me. I'm back and ready to get this low carb party started.
  • AngiesCookie
    AngiesCookie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    To all the "Babes"- Check out the Facebook group "Keto for Badass Babes" (Women only cuz there are a lot of before & after pictures people post). You can search for it on Facebook.

There are always people posting food ideas, pictures of their progress and all kinds of stuff. At first, I was overwhelmed because it took up my Facebook feed with how active the group is, but now I love it.. front & center in my life keeping me going!

It's a nice additional support group- There are people who do Keto hard core, and for years, some doing Lazy keto (me) and others doing general low carb.
    Men will not be approved, or shared (wifes & husbands) accounts either.

some of the acronyms used often:

WOE- way of eating
    WOL- Way of life
    Shark week- women's monthly week
    NSV- Non-Scale victory

*hope you can find some more support!