Breakfast

2»

Replies

• ddmom0811
    ddmom0811 Posts: 1,878 Member
    4-8 oz of Greek plain yogurt
    1 teaspoon - 1 Tablespoon honey (I use local honey to prevent allergies)
    1/3 - 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (or fresh when available)
    1/3 - 1/2 cup Kashi cereal (I like the Honey Almond) Or whatever cereal you like. Or omit.

mix the honey with the yogurt first.
    Then just mix the rest. My husband adds splenda to his, but I don't use artificial sweeteners.

You can adjust the amounts to whatever you like for calories.
    Sometimes I will bring it to go in a little Talenti gelato container.

When I was losing weight I would just have 4oz of yogurt and a little less of the other items. I think I used 1 teaspoon of honey also (while losing) - but now I always use 1 T because it helps me never get allergy symptoms. But that's another story!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Don't be stuck on "breakfast foods"....Have some chicken or turkey if you feel like you want more protein!
  • rbohnak
    rbohnak Posts: 1 Member
    I use the asseen on TV easy eggwich...can microwave 2 eggs and are perfect size for sandwich if you wish...but I add veggies/hotsauce or whatever and microwave about 1:45 and make two pieces of Turkey Bacon Microwave 1:15 and put in Collard Green Leaf for a wrap...less than 5 minutes and out the door...if at home load up with salsa and eat on plate...
  • breatheasy710
    breatheasy710 Posts: 2 Member
    I have some (3oz) cracked black pepper turkey from the deli counter on top of a piece of Udi's wheat bread topped with some fresh avacado