Rock Your Resolution: January 2017 Challenge, Week 4 (1/22-1/31)

Options
13»

Replies

• tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am finally feeling better and like I have actually lost some weight, but still haven't gone down a size yet. Probably because I was squeezing into my current jeans when I started.

Starting date 12/5/16 @ 281.2
    Jan. 3 : 271.4
    CW : 255.2.
    GW : @160

Down 26 lbs total, down @ 16 for the month of January.
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    New week. Got my exercise in this weekend, but still overindulged with food. (not alcohol :))
    Got lunch & Dinner planned. Just stick to the plan this week!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    1/29: carbs and weight good. Rest day. Took collagen! We got a good bit of snow last night so it might be tricky to get any jogging done this week.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I'm calling today a success. Yup.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Just call me yo-yo....173-175 the whole stinking month. I've been more tired this month too as I'm looking back. Need to rethink my meal and exercise plans for Feb. Wine is in order for tonight while I jot down some ideas.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    @baconslave, now that the Australian Open is over (I think), you should try to get some Sjogren's Syndrome tips from Venus Williams. Her sis beat her in the finals but she looked strong!
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational @wozy46 ! Hoot for you. I'm getting there too, albeit on a much slower trajectory. One day at a time for me. Yesterday was a good day... I should be able to string two days together, today is in the bag! Lunch and dinner already on the books. Walk scheduled before the snow comes this afternoon!
  • anglyn1
    Options
    @wozy46 Great job! :)

1/30: carbs good. weight good. strength training. collagen taken.

Today I'm super bloated and at the top end of my accepted weight range. Probably a combo of TOM and from having b-day carbs Friday. Not worried but I'll be glad when that passes. As for todays' goals I might try to run tonight if the ice melts from the sidewalks.
  • solska
    solska Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Super dehydrated but kinda started paying attention to calories too and today I was 189.8. Hopeful motivating surprise at the end of the month.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Carb creep from not logging on weekends + TOM = bloated AF
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    On track.
    Scale randomly bounced up 2 lbs yesterday; back down little today.
    Cals, macros, and exercise are all on track this week and sleep is moving in a better direction, so yay.
  • anglyn1
    Options
    1/31: Carbs good. Weight at top of acceptable range but TOM so ok. I did get outside for a short jog despite being exhausted. I got my collagen in.

Overall a good month of meeting my maintenance goals and getting into a regular exercise routine!