Hello I am rejoining MFP... After far too many months, and dreaded pounds,

Options
77billie77
77billie77 Posts: 25 Member
I have decided to return 2 my life long journey to a better me. Unfortunately only 5 of my prior to hiatus friends remain on MFP at this point... I am actively seeking new MFP friends in my age-range to better enhance both our probabilities of success as well as mutual camaraderie ... Thank You Billie

Replies

• Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi Billie I would love to be a part of your journey :-)
  • jome43
    jome43 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Count me in!
  • grannysmith54
    grannysmith54 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello, I too have returned, still trying to lose 10 to 15 lbs, together we can do this
  • grannysmith54
    Options
    :) if it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find a excuse
  • grannysmith54
    Options
    :) if it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find a excuse

• Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 314 Member
    Options

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!! Sounds just like my Trainer.
  • susanmontgomery147
    Options
    I have returned too. Second walk since Sunday, feels good to get back again! After bouts of shingles, medicine allergies, and colds since Thanksgiving, I am glad to be healthy again. I will my fight Spring seasonal allergies, and take lots of Kleenex as I walk.
  • grannysmith54
    Options
    this is my 4 return to MFP I am on a 1200 calorie plan, I stay hungry all the time, I am really determined this time.
  • grannysmith54
    Options
    yes I am as well
  • grannysmith54
    edited October 2017
    Options
    iwh3bwplc8vm.jpg

396 calories breakfast
  • cincyess1
    cincyess1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also rejoining after being away for several years. We can do this together!