I'm back

Options
ShantelRae72
ShantelRae72 Posts: 57 Member
edited February 2017 in Social Groups
Hi Just thought I would tell some of my story means I know I'm in the right place. :) I started OMAD back in the middle of 2014 and had lost 56 pounds. I started at 266 and made it down to 210. On Jan 31 2015 I suffered a tragic loss and pretty much... Well long story short found myself weighing 280 at Christmas of 2016... Well I started back on Dec 28 and have lost 20 pounds so far....I have only had 2 mishaps which has been splurge days turning into 2. I'm determined to reach my goal this time and let nothing stand in my way. I think my biggeste obstacle is wanting everything lost now. This is a marathon and not a sprint. Also I always feel that if I mess up I've ruined everything. I'm now trying to tell myself it happens and tomorrow is a new day.... Well thanks for listening and I love reading everyone's discussions... Very motivating.

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good for you on losing 20 pounds, that's awesome :)
  • ShantelRae72
    Options
    Thanks Joe.. your the best
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Howdy, look forwards to reading about your progress!
  • ShantelRae72
    Options
    Thank you
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hi Just thought I would tell some of my story means I know I'm in the right place. :) I started OMAD back in the middle of 2014 and had lost 56 pounds. I started at 266 and made it down to 210. On Jan 31 2015 I suffered a tragic loss and pretty much... Well long story short found myself weighing 280 at Christmas of 2016... Well I started back on Dec 28 and have lost 20 pounds so far....I have only had 2 mishaps which has been splurge days turning into 2. I'm determined to reach my goal this time and let nothing stand in my way. I think my biggeste obstacle is wanting everything lost now. This is a marathon and not a sprint. Also I always feel that if I mess up I've ruined everything. I'm now trying to tell myself it happens and tomorrow is a new day.... Well thanks for listening and I love reading everyone's discussions... Very motivating.

I'm really sorry that you've been through a lot.
    Looking forward to get to know more about your OMAD journey :)
  • ShantelRae72
    Options
    Thank you so much
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    You can do this!
  • ShantelRae72
    Options
    Thank you