new - looking to add people who are happy to share diary

Options
saz_mogz
saz_mogz Posts: 5 Member
If you have a public or open to friends diary, then I would love a friend request. Often get bored with food when trying to lose weight and give up, so it would be great to see what other people eat!

I'm aiming for 1500 cals a day and have about 3.5 - 4 stone to shift.

Replies

• sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Mine is open though I am maintaining and usually that's my calories every day. Have a look and request if you like. Mainly I cook from scratch.
    Good luck, if you stick to it this works
  • rickthexpreacher
    rickthexpreacher Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. I also have a number of physical medical issues and so experiment with my calorie intake. Currently, I'm aiming for 800 calories per day-for 8 weeks & this is on a medically proven diet plan by Dr Michael Mosley. Also low carb. Have a look at my profile/timeline & if it's of interest, send a request to me.
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Mine is open if you would like to add me I'm currently trying to shift 50+lbs consuming around the 3k calories a day
  • PaganUK
    PaganUK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Open diary here in the Midlands :)
  • DarrelBirkett
    DarrelBirkett Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Open here. I work to my TDEE and I enter my own calorie target and macro split. Im not fixated with hitting it exactly but do use it as a guide.
  • SteveFors
    SteveFors Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine's open I think, I just watch calorie intake, correct logging is important
  • SteveFors
    SteveFors Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just checked .... Privacy set to MFP members only, I assume that's open?
  • loubylou1969
    loubylou1969 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too. Feel free to friend me!
  • liezziebeth
    liezziebeth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are free to add me, diary is open to friends :). Only just back on it though, so not that many filled out diaries recently, but forwards and upwards eh ;).
  • plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me and look at what I put in my face. Unless you are weird.
  • NDornan20
    NDornan20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to add me
  • UphillBattleAxe
    UphillBattleAxe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, just back on MFP after a long break! I'm currently eating around 1500-1600 cals and following my own macros (Higher Protein & Fat with lower carbs). My diary is open to friends, feel free to add me :smile:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1550 if that's any good?
  • woodybush
    woodybush Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, I'm on 1200 calories a day.

I'm vegetarian so looking for vegetarian UK based friends so I can get meal ideas!! (although I don't mind meat eaters too!!)
  • ElenSouthgate
    ElenSouthgate Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    1500-1600 calories a day here :smile: more fat and protein, lower carbs, aiming to lose 24lbs, more if possible, but this is my first goal
  • milobelle
    milobelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I would love more friends as I love a good nosey at what other people are eating! Feel free to add me! ☺️ xx
  • DavidVXR
    DavidVXR Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Mines open to behold with amazement ....Only kidding on the amazement bit.
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, feel free to add me
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I have been getting a lot of friend requests following my post on here. I am not actively seeking friends especially is you already have more than 20 already. And some of you have over 100...why? How can you comment on their diaries and exercise and give support .As my diary is open to all you should be able to read it without being friends. If you like my way of doing things look at my profile description and send me a message about yourself if you are serious. Thank you.
  • ch10e88
    ch10e88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. 1200 cals-ish per day. Happy to add supportive people. Trying to be brutally honest with my logging!