February 8 sign-in

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    wvwcl3xc7vf9.png
    I like the name of this gym. The name is a great way to look at exercise and fitness. I tend to be a early morning workout person. Many of you have shown me that exercise can be and should be part of our lives anytime of the day. Thanks for that inspiration
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Morning! Yesterday was a black ice day and I guess the banks lot doesn't get done till after the first wave comes in. I guess even creaping into the lot they were hitting one another. Our driveway is on a hill and I slid into the street. Thank goodness no one was coming.

I stopped at the deli for soup and they were complaining how dead business has been the last few weeks. I reminded them it's tax time it should pick back up after the 15th. I also gave an old woman some advice and then had her speek to one of our people in charge. They gave her the same advice I really don't like people taking advantage of their parents.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,164 Member
    Wow, that black ice is dangerous!

I like to work out in the morning, but I'm oh so not good at getting up early. So, when I go in to work early, I chose to workout later in the day. Like Rick said, you can workout any time.... and there is always a spontaneous soccer or futsal game breaking out at my house that I can join. Lol.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Exercise? Yes 30 minutes with trainer/45 minutes Aquafit....I am a morning person, too! Training @8:30/pool class @9:15!
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Exercise? Yes; an hour run and 32 minutes of walking
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

I have a membership at the YMCA and absolutely love it. The only downfall is that it is not open anytime haha. Oh, well. It is just motivation to make it when it's open or find other creative ways to get moving.

Sorry that I have been quiet lately, everyone. Crazy schedule! It looks like you are all doing well :) Keep up the good work!
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    E-yes, DVD
    C-yes
    T-yes
  • cdjackson568
    cdjackson568 Posts: 81 Member
    Exercise 30 min walk
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES At least 45 min (carrying heavy items from basement to garage and cleaning basement getting ready for my sister-in-law's baby shower in 10 days.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

Still going strong! :smile:
  • phoebelayla
    Chatiann wrote: »
    Well we're all still here after a full week,
    I had another afternoon (definitely not a morning person! lol) of painting at my son's place, I used to have a painting business so he is getting it professionally done. I'm just a lot slower than I used to be hahah, still counts as exercise though so here we go... YES to exercise and YES to keeping track and YES to staying under my limit I'm trying really hard not to use my exercise calories to stay under my limit. I lost 2 pounds this week, thought it would be more but hey I'll take it, Total of 32 pounds lost and would like to lose at least another 30.
    Stay focused everybody

Congratulations on the two pound loss!!!
  • phoebelayla
    Yes x 3. Lifted weights x 45 and rode bike.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank yes
  • hkaccompanist
    hkaccompanist Posts: 100 Member
    Yes + Yes + Yes
    Exercise: Walked and cleaned for 20 minutes; played piano for almost 6 hours...
    Calorie budget: I said no to cake as I used up all my calorie and didn't want to go over my limit.
    Tracked everything!
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes, 40 minutes on the elliptical and 5 minutes on the stairmaster
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I am definitely not a morning person when it comes to exercising. Most days I go to the Y between 8:30 and 9:00 pm (They close at 10) so I like the name of the gym!

• RangerRickL
    Hello, Team,
    It's great to read everyone's posts and I really appreciate those who encourage the others!! We all need encouragement.
    I had a fun day and I sure needed to track my food, or I would have gone over. I needed to cut back at dinner/supper, as I knew my limit.
    Good day. Calories: under by 167
    Tracking; good
    Exercise: walking in the warm AZ sun
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Exercise: walking 20 min moderate pace (even a few flights of stairs), another 90 slow. I didn't think Zumba could beat me up so much, so I have to knock that off (still hurt from Monday!)
    Calories: within limit
    Tracking: hate tracking all of those salad makings, but yes I did
    Just got to my lowest so far, 5 pounds lost!
  • RunningMom1038
    RunningMom1038 Posts: 144 Member
    Exercised, tracked, and stayed under today. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to check out the gym that is closest to me. It will be a 20 minute drive, so I'm hoping the price is right!
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Excercise :+1: 20 minute walk at lunch and then 45 minute Cardio Boxing class in the evening.

Logging :+1:

Calories :+1:

Day 8= SUCCESS!! :mrgreen:
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Exercise? Yep
    Calories/Tracking? Yep!
    I am officially in first place in my work weight loss challenge!! Woo hoo!