Just to say hello!

Options
kdyuille
kdyuille Posts: 10 Member
Hello everyone. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am 44 years old,married and have two sons ages 19 and 12! I work a job that requires 10-11 hours everyday except Saturday and Sundays. My boys loves sports so all year around we are practicing and playing games for some sport going on. I have a busy schedule but I still know it can be done. Did it before and I need to get back at it because I love the feeling of being healthy. I need the support and motivation. That extra push will be lovely.

Replies

• jbells93
    jbells93 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome! I said hi to you in the other thread as well, but again, glad to have you. Hope you get some help from the group and hope you're able to help someone else, too. That's my goal for the group, to get and to give, support, encouragement, etc. as we do this all together. Have a great day! Don't forget Monday!
  • OlySteve68
    OlySteve68 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Welcome and "hello" to you as well.
  • MindyAmy
    MindyAmy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking forward to connecting with others on this crazy journey of weight loss. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend too. I'm working on being more social.
  • mir1104
    mir1104 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well, this is a great idea!