Us older Gals

Options
2»

Replies

• amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Hello blackpapillion. Very sorry to hear about your melanoma. Sure hope it doesn't come back!

I'm a backslider too. Gained 20# in the past year. Just looked myself in the eye 2 days ago and said, "OK, I'm ready. We do this now". Today is day #3. My resolve is holding.
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Hello crsheilah. I'm sorry I didn't see your fitbit request. Might be because my fitbit died, and I'm rethinking whether I want to spend that money again.
  • nonnieSheila
    nonnieSheila Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Not sure if this group is still active but I am a backslider who is returning to MFP to get myself back on track. I have kept most of my weight off because I'm pretty active at 70, but I am having a terrible time trying to get my eating under control. My name is Sheila and my Fitbit name is mizchiz is anyone wants to friend me there.
  • Mumzy_44
    Mumzy_44 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well it doesn't look like this group is still active but I'd love to join and offer and get support I am seriously overweight by at least 100 lbs. I have to succeed on this attempt with no excuses love to hear from any of you
  • leanerjane
    leanerjane Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this group is still active but I'm in need of encouragement and support.