Just ordered WonderSlim

Options
Hi everyone! I just ordered WonderSlim last night. I can't wait to get it. I've used NS before with good results but then got pregnant, miscarried and got pregnant again so it's been awhile . NS was not in the budget and I've read that WS is very similar but taste better and is cheaper so here's hoping!

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I will be interested in Your feedback on that product.

Thank You
    Roger
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Me too! Lol it should be here Wednesday sometime as long as it doesn't get delayed due to ice.
  • One_life_2_live
    One_life_2_live Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How's it going? I just restarted WS yesterday. I lost 25 lbs last year using it.
  • MyLovesMyLife
    Options
    Wow that's great. I'm down 8lbs almost 3 weeks so a bit frustrating and slow going. But I'm staying on point mostly. I ran out of bars :(
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    I tried their Protein shakes via Amazon and they were OK better than some and not as good as the now discontinued Nutrisystem Protein shakes were sadly. I think I'll stay with ready to drink Protein shakes from CostCo for now.

How are the rest of their products?
    Roger
  • m2marsh
    m2marsh Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi guys. Veteran NSer myself. I use the Diet Slim puddings and shakes. They are comparable to the NS versions, with way more flavors! Good stats. (Hi Roger!)
  • RogerToo
    edited February 2017
    Options
    m2marsh wrote: »
    Hi guys. Veteran NSer myself. I use the Diet Slim puddings and shakes. They are comparable to the NS versions, with way more flavors! Good stats. (Hi Roger!)

Thanks for the info. I agree the variety of flavors are good.Where I have a problem is that nothing except ready to drink protein shakes have the same texture as the Discontinued NS Protein shakes did. Every one I have tried seems a little grainy unless I am doing them wrong?

FWIW I am still floating around a 5 pound range of weight centered on my Goal weight. I attribute much of my success to the help by m2marsh from back on the old now long gone NS website.

So a Big thank You for Your help
    Roger
  • MyLovesMyLife
    Options
    Awesome Roger!
    I love the mocha cream from WS. I'm so sad I'm out. We're saving to buy a bigger house so no budget for WS right now but I still have some soups puddings and pasta. One month of food is more like 2 months lol
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Good Luck with that Big Purchase & Your Diet
    Roger
  • MyLovesMyLife
    Options
    Ty I'm excited our house right now is great but with 7 kids were already outgrowing it.