Hi! Glad I found this group :-)

Options
I'm so glad this group is here. I really need to be held accountable, as I have at least 50 pounds to lose. I have two boys, a 4 year old and an 11 month old. I gained 50 pounds with my pregnancy, and even though I'm nursing the weight never came off. I've been trying to walk for about 45 minutes 4x a week, as long as it's not pouring rain. I've lost 12 pounds so far, but it came off quickly, so it was probably just water weight. I have a long road ahead of me, and I'm looking forward to making some friends on here to support each other.

Replies

• jbells93
    jbells93 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just noticed we're up to 30 members! so I hope we can help each other while having fun, it seems like a great group, lots of neat folks. Hope it helps you stay on track, see ya Monday!
    Joy, aka jbells93
  • OlySteve68
    OlySteve68 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to Monday too!!!
  • OlySteve68
    OlySteve68 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Danni7535 wrote: »
    I'm so glad this group is here. I really need to be held accountable, as I have at least 50 pounds to lose. I have two boys, a 4 year old and an 11 month old. I gained 50 pounds with my pregnancy, and even though I'm nursing the weight never came off. I've been trying to walk for about 45 minutes 4x a week, as long as it's not pouring rain. I've lost 12 pounds so far, but it came off quickly, so it was probably just water weight. I have a long road ahead of me, and I'm looking forward to making some friends on here to support each other.

Welcome Danni!!!
  • haysc01
    haysc01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Danni,
    My kidneys are failing, I can gain or loose 12 lbs of water at any given day. It still counts!!!

Congrats to you!!

Weight is a deceiving measure. It's good in the long run, but some days it rains and some days it snows. Have a fall back, feel good check. I am taking my measurements and tracking that. As I gain muscle, my toned shape will be a better guide to progress.
  • RobertJeromePutman500
    Options
    Take 1 day at a time. Don't get discouraged. You can do this!