POST YOUR RESULTS HERE!!!And drop on in to chat!

Options
jbells93
jbells93 Posts: 35 Member
So,
I'll go first! I lost ZERO lbs, lol!! But, it's been less than a week, ,and I got a nasty cold, so I didn't exactly stick to plan. This week will be better! Hope everyone else had a better week, congrats to the losers, and everyone else, keep plugging along!

Replies

• kittynieve
    kittynieve Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I lost 0.2 pounds and I'm actually pretty happy about it! My family was visiting over the weekend and we went out to eat in restaurants/cafés for both lunch and dinner and we went out to have a few drinks as well on Saturday night so I feel I was able to make the right choices even without logging calories and without missing out on anything.

@jbells93 0 pounds lost is still better than anything gained. Get well soon as well!
  • RigSel
    RigSel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ugh! GAINED weight. Colour me unsurprised though... Since my hubby's birthday and mine at the end of Jan and a food festival happening at the same time in my city, life has been 3 course dinners/lunches every few days. I counted at least 5. Also, 3 birthday cakes in the span of about 3 weeks is not good for anyone! LOL. Up to 162.4. Like I said, UGH!
    I echo kittnieve, jbells93. O lost is better than weight gain. Clambering back onto said horse. Planning for a better, more disciplined week. Though all those good eats have me completely insipired to cook..... ;)
  • ravjit2
    ravjit2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same at 9 stone 13lbs .. but I weighed myself before on the day I decided to rejoin MFP & I was 10 stone 2lbs (on sat 4.2.17). Lol
  • OlySteve68
    OlySteve68 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 216. I'm not putting much into the first week's numbers. The scale says I lost 8 pounds but I'm not buying it. I know I couldn't have lost 8 pounds of fat in a week. I can't wait to see the numbers at the end of weeks 2 and 3. If I can lose a good 2 pounds a week then I'll be happy!
  • 4princess11
    4princess11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP in the middle of last week so today is my first "real" weigh in! Hopefully next week I see some results. I have meal prepped my breakfast and lunch for the week. Wish me luck! :) And good job to everyone!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh myself this morning. Monday is my typical weigh in day but I totally forgot. I did weigh myself this past Friday and I was down 4.4 lbs from a week ago.
  • katjennings
    katjennings Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm down 9 lbs. though five is water it comes back at night.
  • cubsforlife
    cubsforlife Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey everyone☺
    Stayed the same but working hard ...
    Hope y'all are having an awesome day
  • MindyAmy
    MindyAmy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    RigSel wrote: »
    Ugh! GAINED weight. Colour me unsurprised though... Since my hubby's birthday and mine at the end of Jan and a food festival happening at the same time in my city, life has been 3 course dinners/lunches every few days. I counted at least 5. Also, 3 birthday cakes in the span of about 3 weeks is not good for anyone! LOL. Up to 162.4. Like I said, UGH! ;)

I feel your pain! Lol I've gained a little too due to birthdays and a weekend full of traveling and visiting family. All the tasty foods it seems like all I did was eat (blerg).

Sitting at 205 which is down from the 220 I started but up from the 202 last week. Time for a grocery store run and a meal prep day. I can swing this!
  • JeannetteC2017
    JeannetteC2017 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Down 2 this week, for a total of 10 since I started 4 weeks ago. So far will power has been good and managed to stick with it, but really struggling with wanting junk the last few days.
    Tracking everything really helps, even if some not so good choices snuck in this week.
  • Danielle7535
    Danielle7535 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight over the weekend, but I did stay the same. I'm happy about that, considering we hung out with friends most of the weekend. Down 12 since I started about 20 days ago.
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    still at a stalemate but my biggest loser challenge started yes2day (Feb 13) so hopefully gonna post a good loss next week :persevere: I am EXCITED!!! lol wish u a speedy recovery @jbells93 Let's stick with it guys, I have hope next week, we all gonna be awesome :relaxed::D
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh myself this morning. Monday is my typical weigh in day but I totally forgot. I did weigh myself this past Friday and I was down 4.4 lbs from a week ago.

I remembered to weigh myself this morning. No change from Friday.
  • RigSel
    RigSel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    MindyAmy wrote: »
    RigSel wrote: »
    Ugh! GAINED weight. Colour me unsurprised though... Since my hubby's birthday and mine at the end of Jan and a food festival happening at the same time in my city, life has been 3 course dinners/lunches every few days. I counted at least 5. Also, 3 birthday cakes in the span of about 3 weeks is not good for anyone! LOL. Up to 162.4. Like I said, UGH! ;)

I feel your pain! Lol I've gained a little too due to birthdays and a weekend full of traveling and visiting family. All the tasty foods it seems like all I did was eat (blerg).

Sitting at 205 which is down from the 220 I started but up from the 202 last week. Time for a grocery store run and a meal prep day. I can swing this!

You got this MindyAmy!
  • jbells93
    jbells93 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey all, congrats to everyone for the hard work. This is HARD. Just stay focused on small goals, be good to yourself. I hope to be around more, I had some sort of flu from hell. Hope it's not going around wherever you live. I lost 5 lbs, lol, but I'd rather do it the old fashioned way. I'll make a new thread on Monday for more good results. Have a good weekend, everbuddy!
    Joy
  • 23skinnygirl
    23skinnygirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group...looking for some accountability. Current weight is 150, I am 5 foot 2 inches. Hoping to report a lower weight next week :)
  • JeannetteC2017
    JeannetteC2017 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sorry to here you were sick Joy. There seems to be some nasty strands of the flu going around this year. I'm in Ontario, Canada and my mom's retirement home has been under quarantine for over a month now.
    Good luck with the upcoming week.
  • RobertJeromePutman500
    Options
    My weigh in day is Friday, I didn't lose, but I didn't gain either.
  • ravjit2
    ravjit2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My weight today was 9 stone 12lbs, I lost 1lb since last week.. my mobility issues are still very frustrating as there is only so much exercise I can do .. next week I'm going to try a 30 day detox teas .. I think I need a 'clear out' Lol
  • Danielle7535
    Danielle7535 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3 pounds since last Monday. I'm happy, but I also know that I'm losing more in the beginning because I have a lot to lose.

Btw, I need some more friends on here! I'm a teacher and a mom with two little boys, if anyone can relate. Please add me if you want more support too!