Fell off weekend

ShantelRae72
ShantelRae72 Posts: 57 Member
edited February 2017 in Social Groups
Basically I'm feeling terrible right now...I planned on having only a splurge meal last night. ( First in 11 days) went over 2000 calories but kept it at one meal and stopped. Today has been terrible I've ate all day. I hate it when I lose control like this. I know I'll get right back on plan tomorrow but today I feel I've just thrown away everything. I'm basically writing this to be accountable. Anybody that's been here?

Replies

• Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    I haven't been at this (OMAD) long and haven't fallen yet, but I've come very close to it...today actually. I'm avoiding splurges for now bc I think I'd fall right back into old habits if I splurge at this point. You don't have to splurge so maybe don't schedule a splure for a while. See if that helps. Admitting you messed up and focusing on getting back on track right away is huge. Let us know how tomorrow goes. You've got this!
  • ShantelRae72
    Thank you so much for you input. You are absolutely right..I plan on not even thinking about a splurge day for awhile. This is a terrible feeling and I've been here before when I've done this diet which makes it worse
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    @ShantelRae72 yes I'm in that boat right now. For me, the worst part is I know I can do it, I've done it, so why can I not stop myself from over eating. The important thing is staying positive and not let that 1 or 2 days define you. :) just keep on keeping on, as my husband would say lol
  • EVP_NZ
    EVP_NZ Posts: 117 Member
    Everyone has setbacks. Please be gentle on yourself. Just go back on plan when you can. Hang in there!
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    Don't beat yourself up. To make mistakes makes you human. C'mon human, you'll do it tomorrow. Get a good night's rest and you'll be fine. We are in this for the long haul.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    three days and you wont be able to tell the difference. One splurge day isn't a big deal. Multiple days can start to become something.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    This sounds like a case of "feeling fat" after a splurge. Trust me, it means nothing. I need to do a video on that.
  • ShantelRae72
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    @ShantelRae72 yes I'm in that boat right now. For me, the worst part is I know I can do it, I've done it, so why can I not stop myself from over eating. The important thing is staying positive and not let that 1 or 2 days define you. :) just keep on keeping on, as my husband would say lol
    Yes!! It is a terrible feeling when food has control over you, but your right today is a new day and I hope you have a great one.. Thank you so much for the encouraging words.
  • ShantelRae72
    blambo61 wrote: »
    three days and you wont be able to tell the difference. One splurge day isn't a big deal. Multiple days can start to become something.

Thank you
  • ShantelRae72
    This sounds like a case of "feeling fat" after a splurge. Trust me, it means nothing. I need to do a video on that. [/quote Joe you do need to do a video on that!! Get started! :)
  • ShantelRae72
    EVP_NZ wrote: »
    Everyone has setbacks. Please be gentle on yourself. Just go back on plan when you can. Hang in there!

Thank you
  • ShantelRae72
    This sounds like a case of "feeling fat" after a splurge. Trust me, it means nothing. I need to do a video on that.
  • ShantelRae72
    This sounds like a case of "feeling fat" after a splurge. Trust me, it means nothing. I need to do a video on that. [/quote Joe you do need to do a video on that!! Get started! :)

Yes!!
  • kabrigail
    kabrigail Posts: 149 Member
    So you still had one meal on the 12th, but went over on calories? Am I right? If so, I wouldn't worry about that and I would count the next day as a normal cheat day. No biggy. Bet it won't even really affect your weight loss. You're still doing a great job!!! I'm proud of you!
  • ShantelRae72
    Yes one meal on the 11th at night over calories but ate and was done. That was suppose to be my cheat meal. Well yesterday I went way overboard and was not planning on splurging. Today I am starting fresh and is a little ruff but I will get back on track.. Weekend are always the hardest. When I'm at work it's a lot easier. Just feel I through alot of work out the window if it was two.
  • ShantelRae72
    Yes one meal on the 11th at night over calories but ate and was done. That was suppose to be my cheat meal. Well yesterday I went way overboard and was not planning on splurging. Today I am starting fresh and is a little ruff but I will get back on track.. Weekend are always the hardest. When I'm at work it's a lot easier. Just feel I through alot of work out the window if it was two.

Well I got back on track today. Just kept busy cleaning the house and doing errands... Wasnt to bad. Thanks everyone for the support... I'm still trying to navigate around this site so bare with me if I'm posting in the wrong spot. Feeling much better and back in control :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Good job!
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    Well I got back on track today.
    Awesome!
  • ShantelRae72
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Good job!
    leveejohn wrote: »