Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Staying focused for us yo-yo ers

Okay!!

Since goals are more attainable when we have mini goals or a plan, I thought it might be a good idea to identify what we can do to stay focused!

Please list your plans and ideas! If you need help, we are here to be that for you!

Replies

• option3girl
    option3girl Posts: 166 Member
    Totally agree about the mini goals. My goal is to lose 5 lbs a month this year so I'm truly tracking towards a 1.2-1.4 lb loss a week. Another goal is to get some kind of exercise in 4 days a week. I know I see a more consistent loss if I'm moving my booty!
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Mirabelle_Out Posts: 151 Member
    I'm shooting for 1 pound a week! I'm already past that, but I'm thinking average! I would like to lose 50 pounds for the year!
  • option3girl
    Ok...new goal for me...actually tracking my stinkin' food and drink! Seriously, how hard can this be???
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Ok...new goal for me...actually tracking my stinkin' food and drink! Seriously, how hard can this be???

I hear ya!!! You can do it!!!

• option3girl
    Still struggling with the tracking but doing a little better with it. Now we're facing the weekend and it's a three day weekend for me. The hardest!!!
  • Mirabelle_Out
    You've got this! I forgot I'm a week behind! I was in New York last weekend and got super busy!!! Now I'm playing catch up for everything!!!!