lhudson0421
lhudson0421 Posts: 9 Member
edited February 2017 in Social Groups
What is everyone's plans and goals?

Replies

• billybarton
    billybarton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    To be harder to kill than I am now haha. Also I like the way pat macnamara puts it, every day if I was cloned somehow, I want to be able to kick that clones *kitten* by tomorrow because I will be stronger, faster, and know more stuff than I do today.
  • billybarton
    billybarton Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Ha wow apparently there's a language filter on here thats hilarious.
  • joshpezzullo
    joshpezzullo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Look good naked and slay dragons.
  • amontgomery78th
    amontgomery78th Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Work every day to be 1% better than I was yesterday. To be an example for my children to follow or exceed.
  • lhudson0421
    lhudson0421 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm working on dropping my body fat %, and if course, look better!
  • cooprb1
    cooprb1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Short term goal weight is 250 pounds
    Long term goal weight is under 200
    Current weight is 285
    Starting weight was 360

I've stopped paying as much attention to the weight and more attention to the fat percentage. Currently I'm at 37.9%. I don't know a lot about fat percentages and how to set reasonable goals there, so I am researching that currently to set a goal.
  • Brandon5132
    Brandon5132 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get stronger and eat better. I became soft when I was going through paramedic school. Time to get back to fighting shape.
  • mhejny
    mhejny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    To drop below 200, and be stronger, harder to kill than ever before. I have also gotten back to martial arts with first class again next week.
  • cmsalzberg1590
    cmsalzberg1590 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Get stronger and eat healthy, be a better example for my daughter. Get physically, mentally, and financially in order to make a better life for my daughter and wife.
  • philmcgrath1025
    philmcgrath1025 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In the next 2 months, I'm going to lose at least 10 pounds. Within 6 months, I'm going to be able to score 4 or better in every category of the FBI PFT.
  • crimsonchiron
    crimsonchiron Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Short term goal is to get my weight down to 185. Started January 1, 2015 at 230. I've ballooned a little lately and I'm around 195 now. Once I feel like I'm maintaining that weight, i'll probably start strength training to try and build muscle.
  • russwenner
    russwenner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    To get better every day with LMI's supporting me! Thanks for setting up this group Lauren!
  • Darth_Glen
    Darth_Glen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40#. Currently 206. Been there for 4 years.
  • Michaelagibson
    Michaelagibson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Raise strength and endurance. All for the goal of being harder to kill.
  • mkevinha
    mkevinha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Get my nutrition under control and lower my blood pressure; I've been on a mission since early October to dramatically increase my fitness level; I have exercise well under control; nutrition has improved but now it's time to drive accountability there and focus it for increased results
  • carlosferreira0801
    carlosferreira0801 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Main goal lose weight and stop being soft physically. I currently in that soft phase and just slowly ly working my way out and it has been rough. I walk a lot but I am need to still lift heavy things :-) #hardtokill
  • billwelds
    billwelds Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Loose fat, gain muscle, be fighting fit!