Introduction

Options
Please introduce yourself and list your goals for this group! Thanks

Replies

• Mirabelle_Out
    Mirabelle_Out Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My name is Miranda and I would like to lose 50 pounds this year! My goal is to be close to 200 by December of this year. My goals for this group are to focus on my tracking and setting small goals!
  • smschmitz
    smschmitz Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Four thousandth time on MFP. Serial yo-yo dieter. Would like to stop the cycle. Just turned 40 three weeks ago. Now I'm falling apart. hahaha Don't normally feel middle-aged but for some reason am REALLY feeling it today! Maybe it's my cardigan and loafers. Would like to lose a whole adult but would settle for roughly 2 lbs a week.
  • option3girl
    option3girl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60lbs this year. That's only 1.2ish a week average so it should be possible! I lost 15 lbs last fall in 16 weeks and then gained some back over the holidays...still working on getting the last 3 of those pounds off. Geez...I seriously had whiplash from how fast 8 lbs went ON TO my body! Wha!?!? Thanks for starting this @Mirabelle_Out!!! Happy to reconnect with this group and make new connections! @smschmitz you are cracking me up! Happy birthday! What day is your birthday? I turned 48 on January 10!
  • option3girl
    Options
    Oh! And my name is Sharla.
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Options
    Welcome, again!!! Sharla and shawna!!! So glad to have more accountability!!! We've got this!!! I'm not back to where I was last year! I've got 8 more pounds until then! Can't believe how easy it was to gain it back. Slipped right back into old habits!!

Logging and connecting on here really does keep me accountable!!!
  • option3girl
    Options
    How are you all doing!? I've managed to log Tuesday through today this week. Feeling more on track!
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Options
    How are you all doing!? I've managed to log Tuesday through today this week. Feeling more on track!

Great job!!! I've missed a couple of days, but overall doing okay lol