Group Update (March Madness)

Abbabrat
Abbabrat Posts: 12 Member
2 Days away, please encourage your friends to join.

I am not sure we can see any of miles/steps that you may be making. I am logging steps but I can't find them in the group. with that in mind, I am not sure if it is because the Challenge hasn't started or something is wrong. I sent an email and I am waiting on a reply.

In the meantime, as of March 1, 2017 please log all your steps/miles and you may inbox them to me by Friday evening, I will post only those I receive after exercise class on Saturday after morning prayer.

Remember we are walking to Canal Side this upcoming Saturday around 9:00am. The Monday walk party is slated to start 7 am Monday morning March 6 and 6 pm March 13.

We look forward to seeing you there.

I have created a group on fitbit.com for those of you who are using the fitbit band/app. You may also request me as a friend and we will be able to see each others steps in real time.

Replies

• jenduc
    jenduc Posts: 1 Member
    Looking forward to it.
  • radiocricket
    radiocricket Posts: 127 Member
    I'm so glad to have found a new step challenge. I find these to be the best motivator for me, thank you for opening it up to others! How can I find you and the group on Fitbit?
  • Abbabrat
    Abbabrat Posts: 12 Member
    go to community challenges and you should find FCMBC March Madness there or friend Elder Quaye and I will send you an invitation make sure you send your email address if you can't connect to us that way. Look forward to the challenge...
  • Cfergie4
    Cfergie4 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm excited about this challenge!
  • radiocricket
    radiocricket Posts: 127 Member
    Here is the link to the Fitbit Challenge group, I think people can use it to be added:

https://www.fitbit.com/group/233QRY