Share your Progress

Options
2»

Replies

• brp1627
    brp1627 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @ptsmiles I've basically gained back all of the weight I've lost. Ugh. I had surgery on my shoulder before Christmas and I've been very inactive since. Trying to get back into my groove. It's hard though. I'm not sure when my unblinding appointment will be, but my original procedure was on April 25, so sometime around then I'm guessing. I'm pretty sure I do not have the device, but if I do I will be pretty disappointed.
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    @brp1627 Sorry to hear you needed surgery. I hope your recovery went smoothly. I also ended the study back at my starting weight. :-( I have started to lose again. I'm still waiting for my voucher for WW.
  • brp1627
    Options
    My unblinding appointment is on April 5th. I have this awful feeling that I have the device, but it hasn't worked well for me. It will be very disappointing if it's so.
  • ptsmiles
    Options
    @brp1627 Keep us posted!
  • brp1627
    Options
    They could not tell me at my unblinding appointment today. I was supposed to have my physical yesterday but the NP was out sick yesterday so they rescheduled that appointment for this afternoon. Someone will call me at home either today or tomorrow to unblind me.
  • brp1627
    Options
    And I am only 1 pound down from my starting weight. Blah! I started Whole30 yesterday. I'm hoping to get some of my bad habits under control.
  • brp1627
    Options
    I do have the device. So having it taken out on Friday. Disappointed with my results, to say the least.
  • brp1627
    Options
    It's been 10 days since I had the device removed. Sore theist is finally gone, but now I have heartburn. No heartburn at all before or during the study, but I stopped taking the omeprazole on the day after removal. I'm hoping it will subside on its own.
  • ptsmiles
    Options
    @brp1627 I know how you feel about the heartburn. I did have heartburn prior though and was pleased with how well the omepazole worked, I just didn't like the fact that they say not to take it long term. I started having it after I stopped taking the omeprazole too. I finally went back to taking famotadine, which is over the counter. I just started my 6mos. of free Weight Watchers online that I got for being in the study. I'm going to be doing both, because I like the community here and am curious how my daily points compare to my calories.
  • houstod4
    houstod4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I got my decice 5/16 and for the first 6 months i only lost 6 pounds nowi can report i lost a total of 30 pounds and still loosing my unblinding is 6/1 im not able to each much at all. I have had an occasion where i totally dump everything because i had eaten to much!
  • houstod4
    houstod4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just had device removed total loss 30 pounds and want to continue to loose 20 this summer and additional 20 before 2018! Good luck everyone this was life changing!
  • ptsmiles
    Options
    @houstod4 Congratulations on your 30 pound loss. How are you doing now?