bm1409
bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
Heres a little motivation :)

jmqpf079posf.jpeg

Replies

• bm1409
    Options
    How is everyone doing? It seems quite here. I finally stopped letting the cold weather be my excuse not to exercise. I love going to the track, but the weather has stopped me from going most days. Yesterday and today I got the elliptical, my rebounder and pulled out some weights and did some arm toning exercises. I actually enjoyed working out at home. Hope everyone is doing great.
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm actually being very diligent because I joined a DietBet! It is keeping me accountable. I also just finished midterms, so the stress of that is gone.
  • kefalo
    kefalo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I was a bit naughty over the weekend as I ate more food than I should, but this week have been good all week. On Mon-Wed my ankles were hurting for some reason, but I didn't let that stop me and went and did cycling and weights at the gym.

What's a DietBet?
  • bm1409
    Options
    whats a dietbet?
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Had a pretty good week overall. Got off to a slow start but settled back into my routines which have really been keeping me on track. The weekend is where my real battle begins. Less structured time can lead to more sitting and more eating! My goal this weekend is to keep moving and not go backwards on the scale.
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    bm1409 wrote: »
    whats a dietbet?

This is my first time trying it, so I don't have an opinion of it overall other than it has kept me motivated. I joined a game (paid $34) and have to lose 4% of my starting weight. You do an official weigh in and weigh out that is looked at by a referee/host thru pictures. If 50% of the people don't lose their 4% you do, you will win bit more money than you bet (like $10-15 more). If you don't lose your 4% your money is gone. You can Google "Diet Bet" and look at it if your interested.