Options
tfoxymama65
tfoxymama65 Posts: 3 Member
Hi. Just joined this group today and MFP about 3 weeks ago. I'm 51 and have been single for 20 years... long story. Spoon is raised, out on his own and successful so it's easy past time that I start being accountable for my life and health.

Looking forward to getting to know people in this group and making some new friends along the way. Feel free to add me!

T

Replies

• MsLadyTAW
    MsLadyTAW Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm new myself and want to reach out and say hello to MFT Over 50 and Single.
  • want8me9bk
    want8me9bk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    New here also!! Hello everyone!! :)
  • aroseintherough
    Options
    Hi I have been with MFP for a while just finally starting to get serious again. I am 52 and single for 16 years. Recently moved back to my home town and took some family up on a place to live, but have found their eating habits are so poor I have put on even more weight so I am trying to start dieting with not only no support but really bad examples while trying to find a decent place to live on my own.
    Nice to meet everyone.
  • gapete347
    gapete347 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi i just turned 59 this week.
    I discovered MFP few months ago. personaly i like fitday on a laptop for logging what going in me.
    but paid for a year of premium here.
    I can and have lived healthy, but get into the wrong grove now and then and i really dig in.
    we are what we eat, no doubt.