3rd of March 2017 - Plodding along at a nice pace!

Options
Shiloh2112
Shiloh2112 Posts: 32 Member
edited March 2017 in Social Groups
qi9ofo245wss.jpg

On Day 3 of the month of March of the SUNDRESS READY 2017!!!

A little fun day holiday: Dress in blue Day and Princess Day.

So you all are undocumented PRINCESSES! :)

I have been plodding along nicely, but I still haven't caught up with the 30 day Arms Challenge. I did Day 1 yesterday and I had planned on doing Day 2 later in the day, and I failed. The way things are going, I will be able to catch up on Day 5 REST Day!

Things I finished yesterday:
  1. Walked 21,092 steps yesterday and 8.39 miles.
  2. I hit all my goals (steps, miles, active minutes and calorie burn.)
  3. Made little snack boxes for next week
  4. I ate healthy and within portion
  5. I ROCKED the day with my awesomeness!!

I am still very motivated. I listened to Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys on the way to work, and it got me really motivated (Part of my 2017 March Motivational songs CD). This week's (February 26th -March 4th, 2017) song theme song is: Stronger by Kelly Clarkson (as I set weekly theme songs for each week. I have been doing since January) My next week's March 5th -11th theme song is Rise up by Beyonce.

My goals for the day:
  1. Set my weekly goals for next week
  2. Walk at least 25,000 steps
  3. Do a maintain check up on my bike: chain, tires, etc
  4. Find a motivational quote for next week.
  5. Do Day 2 and Day 3 of the 30 Day Arms Challenge
  6. Charge my Fitbit at bedtime (before it dies on me!)
  7. Dance a little because I can.

I noticed that I am getting a little dizzy today, so hopeful that won't interfer with all my walking today.

You Ladies all got this. Set little mini goals to keep you motivated and moving. Shimmy and shake a bit while getting your coffee. It all counts toward burning calories, and becoming healthier. :)

HAVE a GREAT day!!

Replies

• Snowfairy2015
    Snowfairy2015 Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have no idea how to delete a double post.

• Snowfairy2015
    Snowfairy2015 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Would you mind sharing some tips on how you accomplish all those steps? I am struggling to even teach 10,000. Thanks.
  • beckykatewhite
    beckykatewhite Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh awesome! I'd love to get your playlist, that's such a great idea.
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Shiloh2112 wrote: »
    qi9ofo245wss.jpg

On Day 3 of the month of March of the SUNDRESS READY 2017!!!

A little fun day holiday: Dress in blue Day and Princess Day.

So you all are undocumented PRINCESSES! :)

I have been plodding along nicely, but I still haven't caught up with the 30 day Arms Challenge. I did Day 1 yesterday and I had planned on doing Day 2 later in the day, and I failed. The way things are going, I will be able to catch up on Day 5 REST Day!

Things I finished yesterday:
    1. Walked 21,092 steps yesterday and 8.39 miles.
    2. I hit all my goals (steps, miles, active minutes and calorie burn.)
    3. Made little snack boxes for next week
    4. I ate healthy and within portion
    5. I ROCKED the day with my awesomeness!!

I am still very motivated. I listened to Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys on the way to work, and it got me really motivated (Part of my 2017 March Motivational songs CD). This week's (February 26th -March 4th, 2017) song theme song is: Stronger by Kelly Clarkson (as I set weekly theme songs for each week. I have been doing since January) My next week's March 5th -11th theme song is Rise up by Beyonce.

My goals for the day:
    1. Set my weekly goals for next week
    2. Walk at least 25,000 steps
    3. Do a maintain check up on my bike: chain, tires, etc
    4. Find a motivational quote for next week.
    5. Do Day 2 and Day 3 of the 30 Day Arms Challenge
    6. Charge my Fitbit at bedtime (before it dies on me!)
    7. Dance a little because I can.

I noticed that I am getting a little dizzy today, so hopeful that won't interfer with all my walking today.

You Ladies all got this. Set little mini goals to keep you motivated and moving. Shimmy and shake a bit while getting your coffee. It all counts toward burning calories, and becoming healthier. :)

HAVE a GREAT day!!

Great going . I am having trouble this week with even 10000. Hope to get better step count rest of this week and next.
  • Shiloh2112
    Shiloh2112 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I try to get up early, I pace while I brush my teeth, I walk in place when I am doing things like my hair or other things that keep me stationary. I work an office job, so I get out of my chair to do things 45 minutes out of an hour to file away documents, copying. In the past, I used to hate getting out of chair to fetch documents from the copier, now, I don't mind. I walk on my lunch for an hour, I walk in place while watching TV.

My method is 5,000 steps by Noon, 10,000 steps by 5:00 p.m. and as long as I follow that all the rest comes easily as, I have just taught myself to move more. It all adds up in time. I wasn't walking 20,000 in a day. It was a gradual things. 12,000 steps, then 14,000 steps and so on. You have to want to push for those goals, in order to achieve them. But allow your body to adapt to the changes as well.