Big Ed's Accountability Thread

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Have some for me!
  • vinyladdict
    vinyladdict Posts: 85 Member
    Back up to 351 and some change after dropping nearly 9 lbs in three days last week. Water weight and retention is a real drag, but I'm not feeling anymore bloated or clothes feeling tighter. I'm going to do another 600 calorie day today as well.
  • vinyladdict
    jq5x466375j1.png

My weekly weight loss chart to keep myself accountable. I'm down 14.4 lbs the last month, and around 23 total. I wish that I'd weighed on 1/4 when I started instead of 1/14, but I'm certain I was every bit of 365 when I started this lifestyle.

330 Club, I'm comin' for you! Onward!
  • blambo61
    Gonna call you "Little Ed" soon!
  • vinyladdict
    Hahaha, thank you. At 6'5", I'll always be a tower of a man. "Little Ed," sounds nice.

I work in IT for a school district. My co-worker is 23 and we will play basketball during lunch if it's not disruptive while at a school. At 37, and in my 340's, I'm whooping him. :)
  • blambo61
    Hahaha, thank you. At 6'5", I'll always be a tower of a man. "Little Ed," sounds nice.

I work in IT for a school district. My co-worker is 23 and we will play basketball during lunch if it's not disruptive while at a school. At 37, and in my 340's, I'm whooping him. :)

Got to put those youngsters in their place! I wish I could play basketball, but 3-ACL tears and I've decided it's too risky (currently no ACL in left knee). Have fun!
  • vinyladdict
    HORSE is the game, and I'm currently ahead 7-2. If I were asked to play 2-2, 3-3, 5-5, etc.. I'd have to bow out. Basketball was the only sport I was decent at growing up. Getting onto the court more often when I get this weight off would be good for me. Maybe I'll make that one of my goals?
  • blambo61
    HORSE is the game, and I'm currently ahead 7-2. If I were asked to play 2-2, 3-3, 5-5, etc.. I'd have to bow out. Basketball was the only sport I was decent at growing up. Getting onto the court more often when I get this weight off would be good for me. Maybe I'll make that one of my goals?

Sounds good! I can still play horse but I used to play ball a lot tell my last injury about 8 years ago so that is the end of that.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    14.4 lBs is Awesome...Keep up the good work :)

I like to watch Basketball but play it ummm NO, but I do like to play HORSE as long as I don't have to run :p
  • vinyladdict
    l1u9hqrckdgp.png

Someone just joined the 330 Club. Down 25.8 lbs since 1/4! Onward!
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    That is awesome! The shape and slope of your weight loss trend looks about like mine.
  • vinyladdict
    edited March 2017
    @leveejohn, my chart is friggin' weird. I always seem to have a large drop in weight between Thu-Sat, and it's been this way the last three weeks.

Wed 2/15 - 353.2
    Fri 2/17 - 348.8
    Sat 2/18 - 344.4

Thu 2/23 - 349.6
    Sat 2/25 - 342.8

Wed 3/1 - 346.6
    Fri 3/3 - 346
    Sat 3/4 - 339.2
  • leveejohn
    mine too!
  • vinyladdict
    If trends are to be believed, I'll ascend back into the 340 club, only to drop down again. Even if I make it back into the 340's, I'm still holding true to the 330 Club. :)
  • Brendalea69
    You're doing awesome :)
  • blambo61
    Way to go "Little Ed"!
  • vinyladdict
    5xfpq2q8yrhj.png

After nine weeks, I've lost the equivalent of a cinder block. Almost 33 lbs gone! I'd never be able to do this without perseverance and my caring wife.

I've never felt so at peace, have as much confidence, and a positive outlook on life than I have right now. ONWARD!!
  • leveejohn
    Wow, what numbers! Showing us how it's done!
  • Brendalea69
    Wow that is AWESOME!!! KUTGW :)