Weekly Check In: Mar. 5 to Mar. 11

Options
bm1409
bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
How about a challenge this week? How about give up 1 thing you love for the whole week ( soda, chocolate, chips, etc) and at the end of the week report back and let us know if it made any difference or not on the scale or how you felt.

I plan on giving up all types of chips (crackers, pretzels, corn chips). I have been snacking too much on them. Crackers in soup, corn chips & salsa, pretzels by the handful. What are you giving up?

Replies

• TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    For me, its juice! I L-O-V-E juice! This is a great idea! I will give up juice for the week! So stoked that my weigh in today shows I have lost 3.8 lbs this past week. Most of it will be water weight because I didn't watch what I ate during Reading Week, but a loss is a loss!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    high five on the 3.8 pound loss!
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This week for me my focus will be not eating junk after 7:00 pm. I do well during the day and have cut out eating things like chocolate or chips during the day but after dinner, sometimes I get cravings and then I just reach for whatever is close. I will whip up a cup of green tea instead of reaching for the handful(s) of whatever is close by.
  • PerwinkleSummer
    PerwinkleSummer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh boy. My last remaining vice is a Milky Way. I'm in. I'm going to try and not have a MW until next Monday. I will be very happy if this works. :-)
  • kefalo
    kefalo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ok I saw this too late but will start today. I'm not going to eat any chocolate this week at all (even for my cheat meal). My sister's wedding is the weekend after next so I'm determined to get rid of a couple more pounds before then.
  • PerwinkleSummer
    PerwinkleSummer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well not so great with the MWay. But it's tracked every day.
  • kefalo
    kefalo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Very happy that I lost weight again this week and just went for my longest run since I was ill last September, so I feel strong and happy! I also got under 180 pounds this week - I haven't been at this weight in about 8 years!!