Motivation Monday 3/6

Options
Mjtckwnow
Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
8l4pmz46gme0.jpg
It's weigh-in day!

Do you expect to see some good results or did your week not go as planned?

Either way, the upside is that it's a new week and a new chance it get on track. Just by joining this group you are making a big step towards reaching your goals, together we can do this!

I'm not posting the loss I'd hope to, but if I'm honest it is the loss I earned this week. I yo-yo'ed a bit with my calorie consumption and my logging wasn't 100 percent accurate but the fact that I knew I had this group to be accountable to kept me reigned in and I was still able to pull out a loss.

Let's use this thread to today to keep our group motivated, post the weight loss meme that speaks to you today and maybe it will help inspire another member as well.

Replies

• jesguinn
    jesguinn Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Mjtckwnow wrote: »
    8l4pmz46gme0.jpg
    It's weigh-in day!

Do you expect to see some good results or did your week not go as planned?

Either way, the upside is that it's a new week and a new chance it get on track. Just by joining this group you are making a big step towards reaching your goals, together we can do this!

I'm not posting the loss I'd hope to, but if I'm honest it is the loss I earned this week. I yo-yo'ed a bit with my calorie consumption and my logging wasn't 100 percent accurate but the fact that I knew I had this group to be accountable to kept me reigned in and I was still able to pull out a loss.

Let's use this thread to today to keep our group motivated, post the weight loss meme that speaks to you today and maybe it will help inspire another member as well.

Oh my goodness! I could have posted this myself. I did pretty well during the week, but was not so great over the weekend and didn't keep up with my logging. In my mind, if I don't log something on MFP those calories never happened! Clearly that approach isn't working for me! I did have a loss, but not what it usually is the first few days or what it would've been if I had been more diligent. Regardless, it's a new week and I'm committed to reaching my goal. Glad to have you ladies here to help me stay on track!
  • makinit10
    makinit10 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So my week last week wasn't a run away. However, I did get in a couple workouts which is better than then none in the last couple months. I did also get to swim for about 1 1/2 hours which was fun! I was really sore on Saturday, yesterday was better. I am trying to up my calories as the previous months, I was at 1200 & not seeing loss. I upped it to 1500 to see if that will bump weight loss... Just grateful for this group & having some accountability. Need to get up early to work out or walk but now I have a head cold & am feeling not super peppy! Going to work out daily though even if it's just a 20 minute workout. But I do want to take a hike this weekend if the weather permits.
  • megd44
    megd44 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    @dmiller4129 I love this!! not good at the meme thing, but these are all fabulous. I had a week that worked for me, but with a serious new workout plan that started Thursday, I am expecting to see no loss or potentially a gain this week. I am at the last ten to lose and just need to remind myself to work the plan and it will happen, maybe slowly but it will happen!
  • MissCarol863
    MissCarol863 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.4 pounds this past week. We t to a family reunion and ate more than i was allowed.
  • JewelsM40
    JewelsM40 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
  • beckykatewhite
    beckykatewhite Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I had a good week this week, but am off on a long weekend away to Bali for our ten year wedding anniversary tomorrow. So I am going to try and be better, but not be too strict while we're away. Cocktails by the pool are half the fun! I'm going to do some yoga, and try not to have second breakfast at the buffet. I'm finding this group motivating so thanks heaps guys!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I can't even remember today let alone last week. Uh! Sleep deprivation SUCKS
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    My message got cut off but here's my motivation.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics ladies. Sorry
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    My message got cut off but here's my motivation.

That's a good one!
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    I had a good week this week, but am off on a long weekend away to Bali for our ten year wedding anniversary tomorrow. So I am going to try and be better, but not be too strict while we're away. Cocktails by the pool are half the fun! I'm going to do some yoga, and try not to have second breakfast at the buffet. I'm finding this group motivating so thanks heaps guys!

ENJOY!
This discussion has been closed.