March 4 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    g48kzinrunzs.jpg
    By the time I got to Phoenix, it was midnight last night. Today, I'll be out on the North Mountain Preserve trails for a great hike.
    Have a happy Saturday! Rick
    ls.jpg 12.6K
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    OMG it's freezing and snowing here. I took the dog out and thought man if I had off I wouldn't get out of bed till I had too. Also kind of makes the decision of what I am going to wear ;) Layers lots and lots of layers lol. I blame myself for this snow I got spring fever and bought 2 dresses and a skirt. You know when the weather makes you feel all alive inside. Well I felt alive and I wanted clothes not in the colour of black. I got navy I know the other black lol but it has a floral border on the skirt. White :D typing this I realized I switched up the colours but I didn't go crazy lol my exercise wear is very expressive lots and lots of colour. B)

Today should just fly by at work it is the first of the month so the 3 hours should just zip by. I have Connie from our branch as well as Josh. It's kind of nice working with your own crew. Josh is the only person on who is in his early 20's the rest of us are mature. Lol Actually I think this is the first time they put Carol ,Connie, and I on together. The 50+ crowd Lol

Have a great day everyone.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes active rest day/20 minute dog walk
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • therealsilk93
    therealsilk93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Exercise? I got my walking to 8 miles today along with my 12 factory shift, I'm proud!
    Calories within limit?? Yessss!
    Tracked? Yup (;
  • felixpettersson
    felixpettersson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Definitely enough.
    Calories? Yup.
    Tracking? Yup.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, an hour on the elliptical to make up for yesterday
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 42 minutes of strength training and a 30 minute run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Hi from Phoenix!
    Exercise: 40 minutes workout at gym; 46 minutes of walking in flat desert
    Calories: under by 384
    Tracking:ok
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minute Kickboxing class, 75 minute Pump and Sculpt Challenge class, and 60 minutes Jog/Walk. Can't remember the last time I ran, so it was definitely a sloooow jog!! lol
    Wow, that's an awe-inspiring workout! Well done and hope you're not too sore tomorrow.

Exercise:30 circuit training and 30 min walk
    Calories: yes, but my hubby changed my entire day's eating...Popeye's for lunch? Ugh. I ate a fried chicken leg- yes it was awesome. I used to eat 2-3 pieces at a time, so a small win.
    Tracking: yes indeed, even the lemon juice to make a glass of lemonade- we have a lemon tree in our SoCal backyard. Life has given me lemons...
  • chermac2015
    chermac2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    March 4th
    Exercise? Yes rock wall
    Calories? Yes
    Track? Yes
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes 30 minutes exercise bike
    Calorie? yes under
    Track? Yes
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Drat. Over in calories today but logged it and did lots of walking at work
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, a long walk but Pass #1 as I stopped tracking after lunch and know I went over my calories. My mother and father in law are here and we all drank too much wine over dinner and in the evening. My husband is trying to make out he has a virus this morning. Ha, whatever. It's most certainly a hangover.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @am_change LOL I love the virus that's old age sneaking up on him. Have a great day the best thing about getting in shape is you look younger . My husband hates that part. ;)
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minute Kickboxing class, 75 minute Pump and Sculpt Challenge class, and 60 minutes Jog/Walk. Can't remember the last time I ran, so it was definitely a sloooow jog!! lol
    Wow, that's an awe-inspiring workout! Well done and hope you're not too sore tomorrow.

Exercise:30 circuit training and 30 min walk
    Calories: yes, but my hubby changed my entire day's eating...Popeye's for lunch? Ugh. I ate a fried chicken leg- yes it was awesome. I used to eat 2-3 pieces at a time, so a small win.
    Tracking: yes indeed, even the lemon juice to make a glass of lemonade- we have a lemon tree in our SoCal backyard. Life has given me lemons...

Thank you!! Nope, not sore, I'm normally very active.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    PASS DAY 1

I did not get much sleep at all on Friday and was sooo exhausted. It was also are date day meal, so after we ate in the late afternoon we slept from 6-11 pm so no exercise, eithe
  • natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yep! I took my kiddo for a walk down to the neighborhood park and we played on the playground for about 45 minutes. It is amazing how exhausting that can be! But so fun :)
    Calories? Yep We took my MIL out for a birthday dinner but I managed to stay under
    Tracking? Every bite!
  • countrygal2004
    countrygal2004 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Catching up for the weekend. :) Still on track. YAY!