Home Workouts

Options
gaabbiiee19
gaabbiiee19 Posts: 10 Member
I like to workout and go to the gym regularly but being a mom and working full time it's difficult sometimes to make it to the gym! What are some things y'all do at home or would like to incorporate in your routine?

Replies

• lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I used to follow various workouts on YouTube - easy to stream on computer/tv. Now I do Daily Burn. I can still do it at home without an audience. I've only been doing it since Feb. 20, but already lost 2#
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have done various workouts on YouTube also. I would like to get into more of the strength training. I posted an arm workout without weights I added to my routine but would like to incorporate weights next. I have tried Julian Michaels 30 day shred. I actually like leslie sandsone if it is too rainy or cold to walk. Not sure how old your kids are but they might like to do that one with you.
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    lionessNV wrote: »
    I used to follow various workouts on YouTube - easy to stream on computer/tv. Now I do Daily Burn. I can still do it at home without an audience. I've only been doing it since Feb. 20, but already lost 2#

Maybe we could Daily Burn for one of our Week Challenges. Is that something that would work for the weekly challenge?
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    @Astraea05 - No. Each individual needs to sign up for a 30-day free trial. Which, as you know, those entail a credit card so they can start charging you after the 30 days. I pondered this and like the program well enough that I'm ok with this.
  • JCo702
    JCo702 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm a huge Beachbody on Demand fan! A bunch of the programs are 30 min per day and require little or no equipment. Feel free to message me for more info or if you have any questions. And definitely add me! I log daily and love to support my friends :)