can't synch with MFP

Options
nvr2thin
nvr2thin Posts: 4 Member
I had a Fitbit and had no problems with it synching with My Fitness Pal...unfortunately the Fit Bit didn't last and I recently purchased a Garmin Vivofit2...I am connected to Garmin Connect. What am I doing wrong that I cannot see the calories adding to MFP...I can't even see my Garmin on the Devices tab...my Fitbit is still there...can that be the problem? thanks for any help

Replies

• HisangelG
    HisangelG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Try disconnecting Fitbit from the apps area on MFP. Then connect to Garmin. That should take care of the problem for you.
  • crashmandi
    crashmandi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Reviving this post because I'm having the same issue with my Garmin Forerunner. Have tried disconnecting the Fitbit and reconnecting the Garmin connect app but still not having steps register :(
  • rlobban
    rlobban Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. MFP shows they're not connected, but when I check Garmin Connect it says they are.
  • rossandrewnapier
    Options
    Same issue for me with my Garmin Connect/Vivoactive 3 watch and it syncing with the MFP app... It all says its connected to each other and have tried removing and re-installing but no luck. Does anyone from MFP even read these or offer advice?