March 8 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Miles are in they are calling for 60 mph winds today. Which should make our glass enclosure pretty darn cold.

I give you guys cudos for doing the drums. I can't stand noise over a certain level once it starts to get noisy I have to leave.

early day have to get my rear in gear. Can't wait for tomorrow when I get to go in at a normal time. LOL
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Rick I like the fact it looks like they gave her more wrinkles on her forhead. LOL Today they would have gotten rid of those. ;)
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I remember reading somewhere something along the lines of "if it needs an advertisement, it is most likely of no nutritional value."

Yes x 3. And my "I can't believe it" is that I have a sore throat and fever...again! Agh! Going to bed now, without dinner as feel nauseous at 18.55. Hope you've all had better days!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Winds are sustained at 40 mph gusting up to 60mph lots of power outage. Trees down. Train blew off the tracks. It's some crazy weather glad I exercised before work
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes 30 minutes/personal training/45 minutes Aquafit/20 minute dog walk
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? yes
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    :warning: Stay safe @2020pinktogo !

fairly decent day around here although lots of snow and ice sliding off rooftops, gotta watch out for those big unexpected dumps!

Is that Elizabeth Montgomery? I wonder what they used to sweeten it with :grey_question:

skipped brekkie which is something I almost NEVER do! too busy to eat?!? Wha? :confused:

tried salt and vinegar chicken from the deli and OMGoodness it was SOOOOOO good! Need to get back to logging in advance!

Hopefully going to Cardio Boxing again tonight weather permitting of course, otherwise it will probably be some more rebounding dancing queen :wink:

have a GREAT rest of your day MFPalz!
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 60 minutes of walking - no gym yet :( I don't want to spread my germs
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

@RangerRickL Advertisements like these have always bothered me. They take advantage of people's insecurities. It is always important to check ingredients and stay informed.

@2020pinktogo The wind is hitting my home town too! It is so bad that I can hardly walk against it in some areas. We've had such strange weather lately.

@am_change I understand how you feel! I hope that you feel better soon! 1930 bed time for this girl haha. A long night of sleep should do us some good ;) Best of luck to you!

• fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 95 minute (5.36 miles) run/walk, and a 45 minute Barre class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    March 8 - Yes x 3 - yoga and spin today.
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yep, the 5 oclock class
    Calories? Just barely stayed under for the day
    Tracking yep!!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Tracking? Under calories?
    Done, done and done!!
    And I have lost nearly 10 pounds over the past 5-6 weeks
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @karenleona Congratulations!!
    My report is a bit off because I have a changing weather sore throat & cold
    Calories: ok
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: No
    Pass Day #1
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    exercise yes 30 minutes on stationary bike
    calories. yes
    tracking yes

good day today!
  • countrygal2004
    countrygal2004 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

I'm on a roll. Lets do this!!
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    EXERCISE :+1: 20 minutes leisurely walking (Cardio Boxing got cancelled and I was so tired from the day that I could barely muster the walk with the pups!)

CALORIES

TRACKING
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minutes on the elliptical
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes