Hello, looking for motivational friends! Add ME!

Options
MellFarley
MellFarley Posts: 10 Member
Hi there, I just joined this fab 40 group. I would love to add some more friends, that are into motivating, and staying on a healthy journey with me. If you are interested, add me please. I am a clean eater, on a weight loss/healthy rediscovery journey. I have lost 45lbs so far and counting. I am starting to feel myself again. Who's with me?

Replies

• happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I log my food and workouts. I want to lose about 15 lbs. My weight loss goal is set non-aggressively to losing .5 lbs a week. Also I allow myself 1 splurge meal a week (usually weekend). But I love motivation and always need more accountability. :wink:
  • megd44
    megd44 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 48 and 6 pounds away from my goal (but may push that again.) Set to lose .5 lbs per week. I am logging daily. My focus is more about overall health and fitness than a number on the scale, at this point.
  • mrslarryc
    mrslarryc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I want to lose around 55lb and am looking for all the motivation I can find!
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request...At the moment I'm hoping to lose another 17 lbs for a total of the first 20. Then I tackle the rest of it.
  • Heather68462
    Heather68462 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ok, I cannot figure out how to send friend request as I have not in so long, but if you would add me, or anyone add me, the more the better, that would be great! Age 44 -- lost 30 gained 30, lost 30, gained 30, now have 40 to lose :(
  • yazheirx
    yazheirx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am down 21 pounds, 30 more to go. I am not only looking for health but to execute better at ballroom dancing with my wife.

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Bannfrees
    Bannfrees Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! Looking for new friends that are on the same journey as me. I have around 100lbs to lose. Been doing low carb diet now for a month now. Cut out pasta, potatoes and bread. So far I have lost 10lbs just by doing that. Feel free to add me!