Chrissy's Journal

Starting weight:202
Height:5.2
OMAD is Dinner time so between 5-630
Start Date is 2/28/17

I am starting this to keep track of how I am doing. I did well all week but I I honestly struggled more with the Cheat Day and realized that it isn't for me. I am probably going to have to avoid cheat days completely or not have them on a weekend day because that is what got the ball rolling and caused me to struggle.
Overall I love this diet and can see how it is beneficial to me and my daily life. I hope to continue on this diet until I reach goal weight.

Replies

• Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    Starting weight:202
    Height:5.2
    OMAD is Dinner time so between 5-630
    Start Date is 2/28/17

I am starting this to keep track of how I am doing. I did well all week but I I honestly struggled more with the Cheat Day and realized that it isn't for me. I am probably going to have to avoid cheat days completely or not have them on a weekend day because that is what got the ball rolling and caused me to struggle.
    Overall I love this diet and can see how it is beneficial to me and my daily life. I hope to continue on this diet until I reach goal weight.

Welcome! I hear ya on the cheat (or splurge) days. I don't have them yet and I'm on week 6 or so. Joe told me not to worry with them for now. Are you still fighting the adjustment or are you already finding things to be pretty effortless? I didn't hit the effortless point until after 2 weeks. If you're already there, then that's great!
  • chrissyworksit
    chrissyworksit Posts: 14 Member
    Hi Mom2annie. I am actually doing really well and find this to be a pretty effortless program. I am thinking that as long as I avoid cheat days for awhile, I will continue to do well.
  • Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    Sounds to me like you're doing unusually well which means you're off to a fantastic start! Such a great start will help you stay on course. I'm excited to watch your progress. ☺
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    @chrissyworksit Welcome :)
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    So glad you find it effortless, I think it's a lifestyle. Welcome aboard!!!
  • chrissyworksit
    Today has been going great. I forgot to post by one week lb loss and I'm officially down 5lbs. So 5lbs for one week doesn't seem to be bad.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    5 lbs is great :)
  • leveejohn
    Wonderful start! Still feeling good?
  • chrissyworksit
    I'm still doing good and loving the fact that this eating style is so easy. I don't think as hard or worry about what I'm going to eat through out the day. I only have to worry about that one meal.
  • leveejohn
    Lack of worry is a wonderful attribute, and one that shows this is the right path.