Weigh-in #2 Results (3/13/17)

Options
Mjtckwnow
Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
GREAT, BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO WEIGHED-IN THIS WEEK !!!!!!

Whether you lost, maintained, or even gained a little the important thing is you showed up and were accountable and that's the way we are going to succeed in our goals :)

This week we had 39 group members participate in our weigh-in and we lost a combined 50 lbs!!! And so far for the challenge we have lost a combined total of 103.6 lbs!!!

This week our biggest loser is laureljenn, Congrats on your amazing weight loss week!

Top 5 (percent of weight lost) this week
1) laureljenn 2.85%
2) Mjtckwnow 2.38%
3) kristenangster100 2.2%
4) TheCupcakeCounter 1.66%
5) karenleona 1.62%

laureljenn is also the current challenge leader with a total weight loss of 4.56%. Awesome!

Special shout-out to MissCarol863 whose loss this week put her in ONE-derland :)

If you missed this week's weigh-in (or any of the weigh-ins), please join us next week and you can always PM me your weight from this week and I'll add it to the chart for next week.owobpnsy4wu8.png

Replies

• gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone. Keep up the good work. We can do this.
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!
  • NelsonKatelyn
    NelsonKatelyn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Way to go everybody!!
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Keep up the good work!
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    We totally ROCK!!!
  • megd44
    megd44 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone.
  • laureljenn
    laureljenn Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    How exciting! Thank you for organizing this group. It was just what I've been needing!
  • beckykatewhite
    beckykatewhite Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Argh, seeing red this week (lol). I'm back on track though after 5 days holiday last week and lots of beer :-)
  • hannahhooter
    hannahhooter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    laureljenn wrote: »
    How exciting! Thank you for organizing this group. It was just what I've been needing!

I so agree! This has been the best accountability tool! Thank you so much for keeping up with this each week.

Crongrats @laureljenn and the entire top 5! I'm going to work hard this week to try and join you :smile:
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    Argh, seeing red this week (lol). I'm back on track though after 5 days holiday last week and lots of beer :-)

Yes, but you weighed-in which means you are in control of this. I think weighing in with a small gain or maintain is sometimes more important than weighing in with a loss. I can look and see the gaps of when I post my weight are the times I see the big gains but when I am consistently posting my weights and there is a gain it goes right back down and I continue to lose.

• karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Well done friends!! Keep working hard and moving forward
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    We totally ROCK!!!

yes, we do :)
This discussion has been closed.